The AT Frankenstein Patchwork deck

thorhammer

Le Fanu said:
I have to say, I think that if I do all the collating and trimming and assembling of the deck (and inconvenience of a stuffed full mail box)I should have the right to decide on the name of the deck for all my hard work (please).

And I do think that Frankendecken; Tarot of the 78 Spares is such an irresistably good name. Please let's call it that... I don't think I could deal with organizing a name poll on top of everything else!
I for one am in agreement with this. Love the name too. No objections from me!

\m/ Kat

GeorgiePorgie

Le Fanu said:
And I do think that Frankendecken; Tarot of the 78 Spares is such an irresistably good name. Please let's call it that...
I think it's perfectly perfect. No obs from me either.

Moved: Le Fanu
Seconded: Thorhammer
Thirded: ;) Me.

BlueDragonfly

Le Fanu said:
And I do think that Frankendecken; Tarot of the 78 Spares is such an irresistably good name. Please let's call it that... I don't think I could deal with organizing a name poll on top of everything else!

I think it's an excellent name! It's got my vote!

That's 4

Brigid

Ok, up to date now. ;)

I think Frankendecken, Tarot of the 78 Spares is a great name! :thumbsup:

BlueDragonfly

Le Fanu, how's your hand writing? I'll enclose one of my blank Druid Plant Oracle cards for the title card.

My handwriting is too messy.

gregory

Le Fanu said:
Gregory, I'd love your Hudes 2 of Wands, but the Hudes is Alta's contribution and we're very happy with it! Take that out and we take Alta out, which wouldn't be very nice now, would it? The back of the Templar postcard would bother me I think. But thanks.
I didn't realise it was the only card she had., NO WAY Alta gets kicked out !

Le Fanu

BlueDragonfly said:
Le Fanu, how's your hand writing? I'll enclose one of my blank Druid Plant Oracle cards for the title card.

My handwriting is too messy.
I suppose I can try. Do we really want a title card? I can probably do something...

firecatpickles

Another vote for Frankendecken, Tarot of the 78 Spares

Le Fanu

Just a reminder for those of you getting excited; when our deck is complete, I shall send out the mailing address of where to send your contributions. But only when we have all cards accounted for...

You will all receive instructions by PM!

Le Fanu

OK, only 8 cards short and it seems to be slowing down... any ideas of what we can do in this very last lap? Should I put a post in advertising? Anyone I can pester? Should I put a post in trading?