Chomp down on the magic mug...

Durant Hapke

Room,

Turning a twist to review.

A bit a ago, upon returning from the corner store, I poured a tall boy, and turned a few cards.

I’ve been working a four card “tendencies and perspective” spread, and again the queen came calling.

Wild donkey.

Upon soaking your line, zeroing in on, “oh well” -- I will Jack bird admit I felt uneasy, unsettled, and hungry (no, seriously, there’s that notion, I felt drawn to review).

Looking back over my previous post, I was struck by a polarizing funk, a notable conflict of tones.

Back to the queen, “What? What are you about bringing?”

Well now, tonight, that cool footed girl, she wanted to party.

Without a blink of warning, she lifted her hem for me -- not quite an inch, but enough that I would know.

“Is your serious jag dishonest?” She tinkled, “or perhaps it’s the other way around?”

The way of what?

Evidently, she sits on a key, and wants me to know it.

One key that fits two locks, yet to open either, nones required.

Tearing a Camel pack, I wrote as fast as I could, with a pen that barely wrote (why? It was soaked with Eye Hammer beer).

A bit much, yeah -- or a bigger drawing then I can see most likely.

So, as I’m dialing all this in, I feel compelled to clarify a point of sharpness, I toil out my thoughts as “raw” as I can -- allow the little DH DJ to take hold of the big wheel.

This said, I like fun, and go after it with the biggest spoon I own.

However, the spoon is killer sharp along it’s edges (made for grapefruit, I guess, either that or scaling fishes), so I always take the utensil serious as a heart attack.

So, so we ponder on.

Interesting.

Durant “big thanks here, boss” Hapke

PS -- I’m guessing, one of said locks, is set into the top of that mug... I’ve not heard such, but does that music cup have a clasp?

Grizabella

Moderator Note:

Although this thread has been interesting, clever and different, it's very differentness causes me to advise all of you that, just like languages other than English and the ever-popular text speak, the nature of it makes it hard to understand for most of the AT community. Especially those for whom English isn't a first language and those who aren't familiar with the part of our culture in which it's commonly used.

I've sent a PM to Durant Hapke about this, and now I'm advising publicly that any further posts should conform to the rules of AT by reverting to the easily understood English language, please.

Solitaire*
Co-Moderator of Using Tarot Cards

Umbrae

Durant Hapke said:
...I’m lucky to have tuned into this dance party with all the awesome DJ's who kick out the tracks here -- each spinning the tables of insight at seventy eight beats per minute.
When you're dancing with the Queen, ya gotta dance to the music she wants to dance to.

No turnin' back now.

Hang onto that spoon, it's delicious stuff served between dances.

Dance on my friend...

Grizabella

Moderator Note:

Upon further thought, and having discussed this with MeeWah to try to find a forum where those who are enjoying participating in this thread a more suitable place to continue the discussion, I will now move the thread to Talking Tarot. My apologies for spoiling anyone's fun temporarily. :) That certainly wasn't my intent and I'm glad we've found a more comfortable home for this thread.

Solitaire*
Co-Moderator of Using Tarot Cards

Durant Hapke

“avocado of the sea”

Brothers, and sisters,

Bring the wonder learning fuel, and perhaps indulge in a bit of my stash.

Though the succulent “Q of C” continues to seduce, she gingerly stepped aside last evening to introduced a most pious juggernaut, and informative formalist, the jack Bird Hierophant.

After a rock star dinner of spicy shrimp -- called “avocado of the sea” by the chef, BDW, a wondrous and deeply driven painter friend of mine -- who cooks said dish atop a nail punched coffee can -- I was beating a big round drum of pondering at the potent arrival of this big planet in my sky.

“Here, chomp another avocado, Durant, and dude, remember that jag you sent me? Wonder girl from back at school? That’s about conformity, let that baby float out.”

Always an insightful brush swinger, I pondered, and gobbled three more from the waters (provided by the Queen?).

“Right on, dude, man, burn me another dozen, I’m on it.”

What a draw, and what a day.

The referenced spin is as follows, transmitted in 05, I do believe:

I was thinking about the text books they hand out in school on the first day of class, and if you skipped ahead you'd see crap that you'd never really get to, or understand.

Just like life, that calls for a trip to the corner liquor.

I unexpectedly glimpse memories of school from time to time -- how fresh all the kids were, right out of the mold as they were.

I was thinking back, remembering how I'd walk around the entire school, the longest possible way to get from point A to B, just to get a glimpse of this curve I had all a thing for -- Tony.

She had road the bus with me in elementary school, and at some point, on some cold morning, I decided to show her some of the drawings I always did in my note books.

She told me they scared her, and after a while, my mother came to me one night in my room and ask me if I had been scaring the kids on the bus with my drawings, and I said "no, just this one girl," and she said, "this one girl's mom called, and she doesn't want you to share them with her any more." That was cool with me, I thought to my self, "fine, you'll never see me or, my scribbles again."

But years later, when she was older, she finally noticed me again passing her every day between classes, and just reached out and grabbed hold of my arm.

"You still drawing those scary pictures?" I nodded. "Have any with you?" I told her not right at that moment, but I had a lot of them now, and I could show her. She told me to meet her after school, and bring some.

I was instantly happy, ecstatic, but didn't really know if I should bring the big robot drawing or the killer water clowns, or the gray alien skin puppets, or what.

As the afternoon wore on, I started getting really nervous, I started thinking perhaps she was going to get scared again, and get me in trouble. She might freak out, old Tony trouble maker, freak out and blame me and my drawings.

"Forget it! I'm not going there."

So, I decided to meet her anyway, and not bring my drawing, meet her and just ask, "what's your sudden interest? You trying to tweek me?"

She met me by the bike rack we'd agreed upon, and I was just leaning on it with my hands behind my back, very cool (but nervous inside -- what if she still went mental? I'm not in great standings with the school officials).

She strolled up, and got right up close to me, right up by my face, like she was going to ask me for drugs or something (I remember she smelled like Irish Springs soap, very clean, very nice).

"Where are the drawings?" I shrugged, "I didn't really think you wanted to see freak water clowns, it would scare you, and..."

Then she leaned over and kissed me, just on the edge of my mouth.

I thought she'd fallen forward at first, took a bad step and just bummed into me, but her mouth stayed very close to mine, and I was like "this is her, Tony, dream the big dream, dude, wake up and get the coffee going." I waited, and she did it again.

This time I was ready, and after a few more times, I said, "they've gotten even scarier sense you saw them last, I mean really. We should go to my house to check them out."

“O.K.” She said.

Four years later I designed a tattoo for her, for right on the back of her calve, just below her knee. It was done all in black, and really hacked off her parents.

Thanks for taking time to share.

Durant "build the machine" Hapke

Durant Hapke

ripples...

Brothers, and Sisters,

Lines are extending to the horizon in all direction, expanding at a bewildering rate.

Clutching my compass, I’ve been rough riding rockets of bewilderment -- Bang, bang, bang! -- Notions, and ideas are piling up faster then half empty beer cups at a keg party.

Here’s the inquiry of the day -- and perhaps this is “old knowledge,” so please indulge my ignorance.

Opening that mug of hers, peering inside, would the Q of C commence in “Scrying?

Unawareness abounds within my dome.

Scrying... Very nice word, would be Jack bird glad to know of it’s relevance.

Do members here at AT do a bit of “Scarying” with a cup of water? Or is that just some old school tradition

Firing off big buckets of appreciative.

Durant “you write notes, then read them to add to the confusion” Hapke

Umbrae

Durant Hapke said:
Do members here at AT do a bit of “Scarying” with a cup of water? Or is that just some old school tradition
I once did a hell of a reading scrying bubbles on a glass of ale...

She is (that there Queen that haunts you), said to be the mistress of magical potions (check it out). She is also said to be the reflection of our consiousness, uniting the four basic energies thus opening the gates to the manifold worlds of reality and irreality...

Durant Hapke

what do you know?...

Brothers, and Sisters,

The "Q of C" has been keeping her distance as of late (spied beach side in a dream, soaking a few raise, mug open, and rimmed with salt), so rocking on as I do (yeah, it's up to us to light up the rockets), I've been Jack bird working my research into her royal hotness, and meditating on her scene.

Then BANG! The Page of cups reveals to me that he's having a torrid affair with said excellent Queen, but I've not found this in my book readings, not dug it up, or caught it on the web -- What gives?

Is this true?

Goliath goat gratitude for your insight, and furtherance.

Durant "working the pencil, and note cards" Hapke

Alta

It can sometimes be interpreted that the Knight and Queen are having it on. ut the Queen and the Page? Well possibly, if there are other indications pointing to it. Would suggest something outside of societal norms I would think.

Durant Hapke

yeah...

Marion said:
Would suggest something outside of societal norms I would think.
Marion,

Bring it.

Big right on, implied as it were, something along these lines -- there's a deep richness in what's going on it would seem.

Durant "I wish I had a camera" Hapke