The Process by Dan Pelletier 6 Audio CD's

mac22

wilson said:
Question for those who have already bought 'The Process' - Is this something that you think you will want to listen to over and over again? I'm just thinking that if it's kind of 'one listen and you've heard it' kind of material then maybe I'd be best off not investing the money. Thank you.

It depends on how you learn. There are books I buy read-once then sell on half.com, Amazon.com or my local used book store.Tarot books included. I put my Tony Robbins CDs on Ebay after the 2nd time thru.

For me _The Process_ & my journal from it.... are something I'm gonna wanna refer to and add to. Dan has a unique perspective. His goal is to get YOU to think.... AND THINK for yourself. To process data & info -- not merely absorb & regurgitate.

Plus he teaches things just not found in other courses: how to read between the cards, "the blank spot," and how to deal with it, how do deal with a flash insight during a reading, reading with Sweet N Low packets, even toothpicks:D, Finances & the Tarot Reader, Tarot Ethics....and many other things.

Thus far all my of my high end courses from the Amberstones, JMD & Dan Pellietier are valued members of my library.

Mac22

Baroli

You said that so much more elequent than I. Gorsh!!

:D

mac22

Baroli said:
You said that so much more elequent than I. Gorsh!!

:D

Thx.

Simply put _The Process_ is not just another Tarot book nor is it your Grandmother's Tarot book... Dan takes more than one shot at the Tarot luminaries of the 19th century.;)

Mac22

Sheri

wilson said:
Question for those who have already bought 'The Process' - Is this something that you think you will want to listen to over and over again? I'm just thinking that if it's kind of 'one listen and you've heard it' kind of material then maybe I'd be best off not investing the money. Thank you.

I don't have mine yet, but I have been listening to the podcast that Leisa has posted that contains Chapter 22. I have listened to it a countless number of times over the past weekend and EVERY time I listen to it, I pick up something that I didn't catch during the previous listens.

Just based on that, I think it's a keeper. Plus there is the fact that this is the FIRST Tarot audio book ever produced so I consider it a collectible.

It will be even more so for me, as I intend on harassing Dan in person every time I see him until he signs my copy }) I'll be packing a Sharpie too -- signing in pencil just won't do.

I plan on listening to selected chapters on my way to and before all of my reading venues and appointments. It's an iPhone full of MOJO :D

I hope I have mine by tomorrow!!!

Disa

I've only listened to the first 6 chapters so far. I think I will listen straight through one full time before I start working with it. I'm pretty sure just listening to Dan is putting me in a meditative state. I've had visions while he speaks, and they aren't anything that's mentioned in the narrative. I'd have to say I'll be listening over and over again.

mac22

Disa said:
I've only listened to the first 6 chapters so far. I think I will listen straight through one full time before I start working with it. I'm pretty sure just listening to Dan is putting me in a meditative state. I've had visions while he speaks, and they aren't anything that's mentioned in the narrative. I'd have to say I'll be listening over and over again.

His voice modulation, imagery & style were chosen carefully I believe. He does have that Shaman quality I've found in a select few of my other mentors.

Mac22

frelkins

I ordered mine a week ago and I'm waiting, waiting, waiting. . .! :)

All Is One

off topic sentence removed by moderator

We got plenty of other stuff going on here, but I knew that putting the second CD of The Process on would calm me.

Now I am listening to Dan, and I think there are many many uses for this piece of art.

Skydancer

I agree - All Is One (which it is, btw; all is one) It's been a trying week and weekend. For a number of folks here. It's tough. But we do what we have to do -- and that's .... what we do.

It's fortunate that we have this community. Many people are really quite alone - they don't have to be, but they are.

'nuff said.
*S*

But to stay on topic - Umbrae speaks to people about more than tarot, if they'll only listen. Notice I said "they" -- because, of course, I am one of those who already listens. ;)

satinangel

Let's all remember that the subject of this thread is The Process by Dan Pelletier...please stay on topic.

SatinAngel
Tarot Books & Media