Deck of the Week : Sign-Up Thread : Week 140 : April 5th -April 12th

Elendil

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: HERE

4. Please feel free to join us in an informal exchange circle for members only:

Tarot Reading circle: Will create if requested.
Oracle Reading circle: Will create if requested.

5. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).

Deck of the Week Readings

List of Participants:
1. Elendil : Tarot of Trees (App Version)
2. BodhiSeed : Buckland Romani Tarot and Lakota Sweat Lodge Cards
3. toj : PCS Commemorative Tarot and Les Vampires Oracle
4. AJ : Elemental Tarot (Smith and Astrop)
5. GryffinSong : Tarot of the Hidden Realm
6. VGimlet : Tarot of Jane Austen
7. GoldenWolf : Tarot of the Journey to the Orient
8. Madame Squee : Hanson-Roberts Tarot and Flonz Lenormand

BodhiSeed

I'm in with the Buckland Romani Tarot paired with the Lakota Sweat Lodge Cards.
As always, thank you Elendil for keeping us up and running.:)

toj

I am in with something...not sure yet what.

AJ

Elemental, Smith and Astrop

GryffinSong

Tarot of the Hidden Realm

I just downloaded the Hidden Realm to my ipad. Darn enablers in the fool's Dog app thread!!! LOL

I drew one card and it was the Fortune Fairy (wheel of fortune equivalent). Such a charming and apt image that I'm enchanted.

VGimlet

Tarot of Jane Austen, which just arrived in the mail yesterday.

I was not a fan of this deck, but it does go with one of my collecting sub-genres, literature, and I have heard that it's going OOP, so I got one before it became unavailable and inexplicably expensive. :p

GoldenWolf

I'm in this week with the Tarot of the Journey to the Orient, maybe more commonly known as the Marco Polo deck. Thank you!

VGimlet

It's only my first day with Jane, and I can tell she's not for me. :p

No, not changing, but definitely a deck I won't read with again, except in Extremely Specific Circumstances. :p

toj

PCS Commemorative for me this week and Les Vampires Oracle again this week.

Elendil

Apologies for the delays this week in keeping things updated. I am in France with 22 students and the INTERNET access is rather intermittent - when I can get to the laptop !

I am in with The Tarot of Trees (App version). I will post readings here and on my blog as and when I can.