Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 218 : October 3 - October 9

VGimlet

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: the new thread which is now here - updated link 10/3

4. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).

Deck of the Week Readings UPDATED for 2015!

5. Here are links so that members can post daily readings/reflections on Oracles or Lenormand decks:

Oracle Decks - Threads in Oracle Readings forum
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Daily Draws
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Readings Journal

Lenormand Decks - Threads in Lenormand Journals forum
Deck of the Week Group - Lenormand Daily Draws
Deck of the Week Group - Lenormand Readings Journal

Participants:
1. VGimlet - Phantasmagoric Theater
2. TreeLeafe - Tarot of the Hidden Realm & Faeries' Oracle
3. swedishfish612 - Halloween Tarot & Halloween Oracle
4. Scarlet Woodland - Rohrig Tarot & Fallen Angel Oracle
5. strings of life - All Hallows' Tarot
6. RiverRunsDeep - Samhain Deck of the Bastard & Oracle of Shadows
7. Citrin - Nicoletta Ceccoli & Sacred Rebels
8. BodhiSeed - Petra K Tarot & Astrodice
9. AJ - Karma Cards (Monty Farber )
10. sweetcherise13 - Shaman Wisdom (Leita Richesson)
11. GoldenWolf - Necronomicon Tarot (Llewellyn)
12. Michellehihi - Wild Unknown Tarot
13. JylliM - Victorian Romantic & probably Froud's Faeries
14. Madame Squee - Steampunk Tarot (Charissa Drengsen)
15. Madrigal - Book of Shadows ~ As Above & Wisdom of the Hidden Realms & Les Vampires
16. delinfrey - Tarot Illuminati

VGimlet

Although I was scheduled to use a different deck (the Gill) I'm going to put it off until next month, and I'll be using the Phantasmagoric Theater deck for a bit.

I thought it was a much better choice. :p

We are going to be doing some running around the next couple weeks - we are on vacation, although we're just doing day trips - so if I'm a bit slow to update the DOTW that's why. But I will be around. :D

DaughterOfDanu

Another week with the Tarot of the Hidden Realm and the Faeres' Oracle for me. Will I get to actually reading with them this week? We'll find out... :p

swedishfish612

Getting in the spirit here with the Halloween Tarot AND the Halloween Oracle! I'm going to work with the Halloween Oracle all month, actually.

Scarlet Woodland

I'm excited to be in with the Raven's Prophecy Tarot now I've got all my cards :)

Will be pairing this with the Fallen Angel Oracle. Both are on the sparse side so hoping I've got my intuitive hat on this week ;)

strings of life

I'll go with the All Hallows' Tarot.

It may have a Halloween theme, but I use it all year!

RiverRunsDeep

Not ready to move on, so I will be staying with my Samhain Deck of the Bastard and Oracle of Shadows this week.

VGimlet

Welcome back strings of life. :)

Citrin

Nicoletta Ceccoli as my tarot deck and the Sacred Rebels as my oracle deck. :)

BodhiSeed

I'm in this week with the Petra K Tarot and Astrodice. Thanks VG! :)