What's the postman bringing? - Part 10

Sasmi

Ordered Shadowscapes today and downloaded the app. Sooo beautiful and so different to the dark decks I usually go for. Can't wait!

Mariah13

Mr Postman

Messenger Oracle, Enchanted Map, and Shadowscapes tarot

jema

I haven't bought a deck for almost a year, but found a TdM on swedish ebay and got it for 30kr = 2 dollars maybe...
It's a Grimaud with french titles on majors and a copyright of 1963. It's quite a brick of a deck, large and chunky but in pristine condition although the box showed some wear.
I always wanted a Grimaud!
Now all I really want is the CBD and ISIS so maybe for christmas...

oneirich

postman is on strike so I'll have to wait a bit longer on my books :( Understanding Aleister Crowley's Thoth Tarot & Tarot of Ceremonial Magick: A Pictorial Synthesis of Three Great Pillars of Magick

Celtictarot

Still waiting for my two Nancy Shavick books, one of them been delivered to the wrong address, and I have just ordered Rachel Pollack's Tarot Wisdom, Tarot beyond the basics ad the book for the Mystic Lenormand. Quite angry and annoyed about my misposted book!

BlueLotus

Yesterday the courier delivered a couple of decks to me: The Japaridze, and The Ceccoli tarots. :thumbsup:

Rose69

I went crazy

I ordered 6 oracle decks yesterday.

Oracle of Shadows and Light
by Lucy Cavendish

The Daemon Tarot: The Forbidden Wisdom of the Infernal Dictionary
by Ariana Osborne
(labled as a tarot deck buts its accually an oracle deck)

Oracle of the Shapeshifters: Mystic Familiars for Times of Transformation and Change
by Lucy Cavendish

Fallen Angel Oracle Cards
by Nigel Suckling

Oracle of the Mermaids
by Lucy Cavendish

Les Vampires: Ancient Wisdom and Healing Messages from the Children of the Night
by Lucy Cavendish

Miss Woo

The Soprafino/Il Meneghello deck from Italy! OMG, I'm so excited!

donnalee

I was my own postman yesterday and bought in New York City: the Paulina Tarot, a fullsized Hanson-Roberts for public use, and the fullsized Harmonious Tarot. Yay!