What's the postman bringing? - Part 10

MagsStardustBlack

I just ordered Shadowscapes and i even paid for delivery to get it 3 days sooner! Monday will be a happy day for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........

nisaba

The Marini-Scapini Kabbalistic Visions deck, which I'm relishing and eagerly looking forward to because I adore Scapini's work.

And with it, the Robin Wood. Yeah, I know. I've heard all the anti-hype. But you know what? A person I loved dearly, loved this deck dearly. I miss them. I'm bloody buying the deck, dammit!

(Now ... how do I make it smell of them?)

Chiska

Voodoo Tarot of New Orleans

nisaba

Voodoo Tarot of New Orleans

Oh, you'll adore it. I got it in a recent trade-train as a side-trade with Cyoteblack (we seem to like each other's rejects).

You look at it, you think what the- and think that the Minors in particular will take an age to "get", then you sit down in a cafe with a coffee and the deck. Hours pass. They put up all the other chairs up on the tables, and mop around your feet. You reluctantly stuff it into your handbag and leave. And everything in the suddenly unimportant "real world" has brilliant, sharp outlines and dazzling colours. You can see like a sword right through people's flesh. I swear, van Gogh must have been using this deck before he painted the Starry Night and the Vase of Irises. When you emerge from the deck, that is *exactly* how you see the world: all black outlines and brilliant colours and intense swirls of energy around all objects, animate and inanimate.

Tippyjane

Pre-ordered Fountain Tarot and am waiting for the Daniloff, both Tarot and Born in the USSR...

nejigurlmimi

Out for delivery today is my mystical cat tarot and tarot of the hidden realms :)

CassandraR

Greedy

I'm waiting on Live and Let Die Tarot card box set, Tarot Readings and Meditations by Rachel Pollock, The Haindl Tarot Major and Minor books by Rachel Pollock and the Golden Tarot by Kat Black.....I've been a little greedy of late :/ and I can not seem to stop :(