What's the postman bringing? - Part 10

MuffinTop

I finally ordered the Shadowscapes Tarot! I just couldn't stop thinking about the beautiful artwork. I recently got the Quick and Easy Tarot for my first deck to help me learn and while it's been great so far, the imagery isn't really doing it for me. I'm so excited!

MagsStardustBlack

Amazing day, shadowscapes 3 days early arrived this morning yaaaaahooooo

nisaba

Amazing day, shadowscapes 3 days early arrived this morning yaaaaahooooo

<giggle> I like your happiness.

<goes to check own mailbox>

<yeah, I know it's a Sunday and they don't deliver>

MagsStardustBlack

<giggle> I like your happiness.

<goes to check own mailbox>

<yeah, I know it's a Sunday and they don't deliver>
Aw boooooooooo that's not fair :(

I vote for Sunday post ;)

Winterchild

Not had cause to post much in this thread over the past year, but... happily awaiting:

Tarot Balbi
Kitty Kahane
Ceccoli
Archetype cards

I just recently received... Trionfi della Luna... all *3* versions!

(It made the cost of shipping more reasonable when I got the lot!)

Tippyjane

Just ordered Joie de Vivre and Universal Tarot. I have bought so many decks lately-making up for a 20-year break from tarot? A deck for each year. Someone needs to stop me...just one more...maybe? *sheepish grin*

RavenLuna

I've just ordered the Tarot of the Hidden Realm on impulse. I had a £5 voucher to use, and that was the only one available from my wish list. I might be good and put it aside for Yule... maybe :)

Southerngem65

I am ashamed to say I have 4 decks on the way.
The Wildwood Tarot
The Quest Tarot
1JJ Swiss
Wishcraft Mystical Tarot Cards - This is a set of "toy" tarot cards marketed to the pre-teen crowd. It was only $10, I was ordering from Amazon anyway. It says it's a full set of cards. I am curious.

I also ordered a set if Christmas playing cards. They have really cool Victorian inspired images on them. I might see what I can do with the images on these too, or I might kust use them for decoration.

Sasmi

In order to keep my Shadowscapes from my 9 yr old, I let her choose her own deck. Now waiting for Nicoletta Ceccoli Tarot to arrive! And the Froud Faerie Oracle.