Wisdom of the Hidden Realms

faunabay

hmmm....
I even went to Colette Baron Reid's website and it doesn't mention this at all. ???????

Looks interesting though - from the cover that is. :)

HearthCricket

I hope we learn more about this. It does look promising from the cover, but that isn't enough! We need pictures! And maybe a quote from the book!

FatesLady

Glad I'm not the only one's who's coming up short on info!

faunabay

I just went and looked on Hay House's website and nothing there either. :(

lunakasha

This one does sound interesting. I had her Wisdom of Avalon deck, but I was really disappointed that so many of the cards were not really illustrated~ they all showed the same scene of a path with a sign (I forget what those cards were called). It was the equivalent of a tarot deck with gorgeous Majors but plain or boring pips. :eek:

I'm really looking forward to hearing from anyone who gets a chance to look at it and maybe share some scans.

:) Luna

motsa

Colette has been doing a daily card draw from the deck for the last week or two on her Facebook profile. (She accepts all "friend" requests.) In the last couple of days, she's actually posted a few card images as well, and they are quite lovely. Unlike the Wisdom of Avalon, this deck consists of 44 cards with upright and reversed meanings.

lunakasha said:
I had her Wisdom of Avalon deck, but I was really disappointed that so many of the cards were not really illustrated~ they all showed the same scene of a path with a sign (I forget what those cards were called). It was the equivalent of a tarot deck with gorgeous Majors but plain or boring pips.
The new version of the Wisdom of Avalon deck has illustrated pathway cards. (There are a couple of scans of the new deck in the Wisdom of Avalon: Yay or Nay? thread.)

Golden Angel

Wisdom of the Hidden Realms- Get It!

I don't know how, but my local metaphysical shop got a shipment of these cards earlier this week. They had an open box and I played with them...

OH MY!

I loved her first deck Wisdom of Avalon. The only problem I found with this deck is that it asked too many questions of you instead of providing questions alongside guidance. But this wasn't bad either.

Okay, so her new deck is AWESOME. The LWB that comes with it is first rate for oracle decks. You can read the cards reversed as its called Oppositional meanings in the LWB. So she provides reversed and upright meanings... like a real little tarot deck.

At first I thought this deck was going to be a clone of her old one and its not! Its different. The messages aren't completely the same.

The best part about this deck is that she poses some awesome questions. I was struggling with buying this deck or not since I already bought two decks two days before. I asked it why I should buy this deck and I got this High Priestess like card that said it would provide clarity. Then I asked it should I buy it and it then gave me this card about making decisions and (not verbatim) the LWB said "What part of yourself will you feed if you take one step over the other?" It was so deep it was AWESOME. I stopped and thought... wow. I knew that if I did buy it, I would probably be feeding the negative card addictive side of myself. If I took the other path, I wouldn't but I may be losing out on clarity in my readings.

I really like this one... its like the best of both worlds a tarot and an oracle deck.

By the way, the pictures are pretty nice in comparison to the first deck.

Love and light,
GA

faunabay

Thank you so much GA for letting us know. I've been really curious about what this deck was about. It's not going on my wishlist. LOL

Aerin

Has anyone found any images that can be viewed yet?