The Wild Unknown Tarot

jcwirish

I got it!! Wow people! This deck is something special. It's beautiful and deep and very clever. I'm not sure I've ever had such an immediate reaction to a deck. I love it!

I love the size of the cards and it seems to be made very well. The card stock is very nice and sturdy, but flexible. The lamination is matte, so there is no strange shininess or stickiness. It shuffles beautifully! I love the box it comes in as well.

The pops of color in certain cards is so lovely. It adds such dimension and depth to the images.

Btw, they accidentally sent me two Hermit cards. If by chance someone here doesn't get their Hermit card, I've got it. :)

starlightexp

I got to say that I was on the fence about this one after the last few amazing decks I got but I think I might have to take the plunge on this one. I love the primal feeling of the art....

Sigh ....
here go my credit card...

jcwirish

I got to say that I was on the fence about this one after the last few amazing decks I got but I think I might have to take the plunge on this one. I love the primal feeling of the art....

Sigh ....
here go my credit card...

Someone earlier said the deck had a shamanistic feel to it. I'd say that's quite accurate. It also feels very accessible, yet layered.

I think you'll be pleased with it.

strings of life

Someone earlier said the deck had a shamanistic feel to it. I'd say that's quite accurate. It also feels very accessible, yet layered.
That was me.

Man, I want this one to come now!

[cries]

Okay, okay, I'm going to order a back-up copy...now.

jcwirish

Here's a few cards I don't think you can see in the posted pics. I'm going to post it twice because sometimes they come out sideways when I send pics from my phone. Hopefully one of these will be right side up.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 289

jcwirish

Trying again

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 271

jcwirish

That was me.

Man, I want this one to come now!

[cries]

Okay, okay, I'm going to order a back-up copy...now.

Hey AC! If you order from BonaDrag, you get a very nice mixed CD with the deck. Lots of different bands and good music. They charge a bit more for shipping, but you get the deck nd the CD quickly. I think it's a good deal.

jcwirish

What an interesting deck!
But I haven´t seen any wolves so I guess I´m safe?

No Hemera, there are no wolves in the deck. I specifically looked for you.

Hemera

Thank you :)
I think I have been enabled with all the other lovely pics though!

daphne

It looks peaceful, indeed. A calming, soothing deck.
Waiting for other raving reviews. Somebody said something about a video?