Random Q&As

214red

Oh, that's good, only one-two wrong and I didn't know you were in a relationship, so I didn't know how to read the Ring. Not bad for a description round.

yes it was;)
boy finally got his act together after what seems like eternity

okay, what will i get for valentines day or how will i celebrate it(he better be planning something)

Ronia

Bouquet - how appropriate! :D
Anchor+House - um... he may be inclined to stay at home...
Fox+Garden+Dog - well that looks like finally going out, meeting friends or just being in a society, but with the Dog I'd expect some friends. With the Fox it speaks to me about a secret arrangement...

P.S. Hopefully it's not a business meeting!

Ronia

Oh, I have a weird one: does any of the men I like and think about read my blog?

214red

Bouquet - how appropriate! :D
Anchor+House - um... he may be inclined to stay at home...
Fox+Garden+Dog - well that looks like finally going out, meeting friends or just being in a society, but with the Dog I'd expect some friends. With the Fox it speaks to me about a secret arrangement...

P.S. Hopefully it's not a business meeting!

lol well it could be in a spiritual environment as we both are mediums...lol sounds great!!
does the anchor+home mean he might spend it home alone?i dont mind being at his and staying in

will get onto yours after i finish my hair, be about 30 mins

Ronia

Oh, I thought you were done with the afro! :D No prob.

214red

Oh, I have a weird one: does any of the men I like and think about read my blog?
i had the final finishing to go...

clover/heart
yes a big yes, and they love it, so it must be showing something about you they dont get to see:)

okay i have to dash, have a date:)

Ronia

Now, that was a surprise! Because I've always kept it secret, so someone has somehow found it among all the blogs on the web... How weird.

Oh well, exciting times ahead! LOL

Ronia

No prob, I'm here and you're right on time for a couple of quick Qs. :)

I'll read on your dogs, Red can jump in with her interpretations when she's back. :)

My next Q is... What did M. think about me when we met in 2010?

Ronia

Fox - your answer is "no, they won't". The Fox is a hunter, forget it. LOL

Coffin-Woman-Mice
And quit worrying and thinking about it, it's how nature goes.