Adflatus

Cerulean

Congrads--beautiful deck, wanted to personalize it right away..

...since I like the painterly style of the minors and was interested in the masklike representation on the majors, I read the book when I was at the gym.

Small typo on the four of swords description on page 138 (it begins with the words "The four of wands," but perhaps by the second or third edition, that can be corrected with a note...

Other than that, I find both the book and deck inspiring and interesting. And me being silly, I had some transparent Chinese pictographs that I put on my major cards. I'm learning how to do brushwork on Japanese Kanji characters, so I had these for practise.

Thanks for the lovely work. I'm likely neither the first nor the last which will be congradulating you on the insightful book and deck. Some gorgeous decks with wonderful books are coming out this year. I count this one among them.

Best wishes,

Cerulean

zachlost

Cerulean said:
... I read the book when I was at the gym.

... Small typo on the four of swords description on page 138 (it begins with the words "The four of wands," but perhaps by the second or third edition, that can be corrected with a note...

... Thanks for the lovely work. I'm likely neither the first nor the last which will be congradulating ...

1. Who has time for the gym these days :) Personally, I'm a rowing machine kinda person, so reading a book has proven difficult.

2. I laughed at the typo and sent an email to my editor. I can't believe we both missed it! Well spotted!

3. You're welcome!

Do let me know how your readings go with the deck, I often find different decks give off different vibes. I'd like to know how the imagery speak to you (regardless of the book).

- Z

Alta

Hi zachlost, I just sent my payment for your deck to tarotgarden last night. I am looking forward to reading with it. Original and lovely, what an accomplishment! Marion

zachlost

danke shen

Marion said:
... I just sent my payment for your deck to tarotgarden last night. ...

very kewl :)

do let me know how they affect your readings ... I'd hate for the deck to end up in the "pretty" pile and not get used :)

tao51

Finally...

I sent my payment to Tarotgarden. I use decks that others consider "pretty decks". I anticipate that it will be effective in readings involving multiple variables. I use the Esoteric Ancient Tarot for readings of this nature. I have awaited the arrival of this deck for so long. I will post my impressions.--tao

Cerulean

I'm offering a reading with this deck in the Exchange

and look forward to practising...thanks!

I'm also using this post as a placeholder for impressions afterwards

Cerulean

Owl Song

I'm surprised this deck isn't on the Aeclectic deck listing. I looked under Adflatus and Revelations Tarot but couldn't find anything. Maybe because it is so new?

zachlost

Starlily said:
I'm surprised this deck isn't on the Aeclectic deck listing. I looked under Adflatus and Revelations Tarot but couldn't find anything. Maybe because it is so new?

Oh don't worry about it ... I'd prefer less attention as it is :)

Tarot Galadriel

MY new Revelations tarot arrived this morning from Amazon.co.uk.

I have not yet opened it, just waiting for a quiet moment when I can spend time with it. I have waited so long for this deck to become real, I am going to savour every moment............

Owl Song

zachlost,

I hope you get to read this. Your deck is beautiful. I received mine today. There are so many little details on these cards. This is an intricate deck. There is a great deal to see. There is too much here for this to ever fall into the "pretty pile." The artwork is wonderful and very rich in symbolism and detail.

I cannot wait to get to know the deck better. I just had to come over and tell you my initial reaction.