Titania's Fortune Cards?

IheartTarot

So in your opinion is Titania's deck not a Lenormand deck?

I have found decks for as little as £1.06 on Amazon, and have contacted seller to find out if the cards are definitely included. Hope so, as I quite fancy the deck. I like the garish colours and the single images.

It is definitely a Lenormand deck. I like it, the colours add another dimension to a reading. The card quality is not great. You don't have to use the meanings in the book.

andybc

It is definitely a Lenormand deck. I like it, the colours add another dimension to a reading. The card quality is not great. You don't have to use the meanings in the book.

It is a Lenormand deck in so far as it has 36 cards and follows the standard pattern. But otherwise its different. Lots of Lenormand readers start with this deck, but meaning wise its different. Titania Hardie's meanings aren't standard to any school.it appears Russian inspired rather than based.

It reads differently - it doesn't talk like other Lenormands. So to me it is not like my Lenormand decks. But its good and accurate.

Carla

It is a Lenormand deck in so far as it has 36 cards and follows the standard pattern. But otherwise its different. Lots of Lenormand readers start with this deck, but meaning wise its different. Titania Hardie's meanings aren't standard to any school.it appears Russian inspired rather than based.

It reads differently - it doesn't talk like other Lenormands. So to me it is not like my Lenormand decks. But its good and accurate.

But of course you could use the cards with your own meanings instead of Titania's, yes? :) I wonder why (or how) it talks differently to you. That's interesting.

So far I have only done readings with Melissa. I don't really like my Mystical enough to do much with it. And the Blue Owl I bought (super cheap) disappointingly has verses on them instead of playing card inserts, and I find them too distracting. They overwhelm the image. So I look forward to getting this deck and comparing--esp considering I found it for only £1.06! :D

andybc

But of course you could use the cards with your own meanings instead of Titania's, yes? :) I wonder why (or how) it talks differently to you. That's interesting.

So far I have only done readings with Melissa. I don't really like my Mystical enough to do much with it. And the Blue Owl I bought (super cheap) disappointingly has verses on them instead of playing card inserts, and I find them too distracting. They overwhelm the image. So I look forward to getting this deck and comparing--esp considering I found it for only £1.06! :D

My intention was to use standard meanings, but they didn't work with them. My work kept showing up as Lilies, which is the work card. Tree was never health. Its quite strange.

The Blue Owl by US Games has verses, for some reason - they did a 1970 edition with the blue box + Verses. If you type Blaue Eule on Amazon this has playing cards.

I'm no fan of the Mystical. Have you considered the Mertz?

andybc

The Piatnik and French Cartomancy decks don't have verses. The Piatnik is a good quality printing and would probably stand up to longer use than the French Cartomancy.

I agree with you Halil. LS are not known for good card stock.

There is also Konigs Furt's Lenormand - it's got the Dondorf pattern but with new card inserts. It's good quality card and smaller.

Carla

Well, I must not have ordered after all that £1.06 talk, because I definitely do not have this set. I just did a deck inventory last night. Wasn't there. So I just ordered it new from amazon. I love the psychedelic colours.

Mona18

This is the deck I started with and the deck that I came back to. Andy's right, it doesn't read like the others. I like this one the best.