Random Q&As

Ronia

Hm, I've had this weird feeling I'll marry again either a foreigner or a man who lives away again... Gut feeling seems correct here.

214red

Gosh, these answers to my question are quite puzzling, I'm lost in where and how to achieve financial independence. How silly of me.

maybe this would be a good question to bring out and get perhaps multiple opinions on cards. why not pull for your question and we can all see what conclusion we come to?

Looking through the answers i see two things pop up for me, i see that its related to how you feel about money (perhaps a hangover from family also) and that you will need help to gain financial freedom (even if its then helping you sort out issues). I would also assume the perhaps relationship and money are linked in some ways? perhaps not money per se but values?

Ronia

What can i do to focused more on the positve (sun) then the anxiety (mice) within this commitment or relationship

Coffin-Roads-Mice-Moon-Tower

Quit worrying, you're thinking and re-thinking too much, allowing this to eat away your emotional stability. Trust, you're protected and stop overthinking.

Is my treasure map working?

Ronia

maybe this would be a good question to bring out and get perhaps multiple opinions on cards. why not pull for your question and we can all see what conclusion we come to?

Looking through the answers i see two things pop up for me, i see that its related to how you feel about money (perhaps a hangover from family also) and that you will need help to gain financial freedom (even if its then helping you sort out issues). I would also assume the perhaps relationship and money are linked in some ways? perhaps not money per se but values?

What I see is a man involved again, a relationship, even marriage may be. But I don't want to draw because my cards don't work well for my own questions these days. But I see a pattern here, I think it goes through what we talked about yesterday - a wealthy partner of any kind who somehow unlocks the blockage.

214red

What I see is a man involved again, a relationship, even marriage may be. But I don't want to draw because my cards don't work well for my own questions these days. But I see a pattern here, I think it goes through what we talked about yesterday - a wealthy partner of any kind who somehow unlocks the blockage.

i can understand,i wasnt suggesting you read them , i was happy to try and interpret them:)
am off to try and figure out both the scythe that keeps coming up and the flowers, usually its fine i get them, but recently i havent understood them at all.

will get coffee and come back

MoiraKarin

Coffin-Roads-Mice-Moon-Tower

Quit worrying, you're thinking and re-thinking too much, allowing this to eat away your emotional stability. Trust, you're protected and stop overthinking.

Makes much sense Ronia...

Ronia

OK, join forces, here is my draw on question: where does my financial independence lie, where to look for it, how to achieve it?

Cut at Clover+Fish - well, this basically speaks to me about lucky money, nothing to do really.

Scythe+Letter+Clover+Fish+House+Book

Huh... unexpected news? Sudden check? And on the other side stability or is this house, property? But it's hidden now or property investment of a kind?

BrightEye

Ronia, I don't know why I've been so off with my last couple of readings for you :( Yours for me really struck a chord though.

Book - Mountain - Paths

Yes, Book is your map and it shows you the way (both cards following are about travel if you want):

Q: Why does x make me so happy?

Ronia

BrightEye, you weren't off! It was just you didn't know I didn't have any other relatives. We can't know everything here!

Why is x making you so happy?
Bouquet - because it makes him/her happy. :)

Mice-Heart-Bouquet-Sun-Coffin

Um... Mirroring interesting here, worries ending. But it somehow looks to me he/she wants you to brighten up. While you're squeezing the happiness between your dark thoughts and worries. Cheer up, you're surrounded by beautiful things!

BrightEye

BrightEye, you weren't off! It was just you didn't know I didn't have any other relatives. We can't know everything here!

Why is x making you so happy?
Bouquet - because it makes him/her happy. :)

Mice-Heart-Bouquet-Sun-Coffin

Um... Mirroring interesting here, worries ending. But it somehow looks to me he/she wants you to brighten up. While you're squeezing the happiness between your dark thoughts and worries. Cheer up, you're surrounded by beautiful things!
This relates to the messages I was getting in the dreams. Maybe it's my anticipation that things will be good between us, or better than they were.