Random Q&As

Mona18

My question: will my new business make me rich? :)

Man - Fox - Dog
Path

I am going to go with no ... plus, "rich" is subjective, so it could be that what rich means to you is not the same that it means to me. I see that you will become very business-man like, very stealthy and very cunning. You may have a partner too, or may need a partner for this business. I also see that you may change where you are headed with it as well ... change the direction of the business. The Path is also the Queen :diamond: and the diamonds correlate to the Coins, which to me correlates to $$. So again, being rich is subjective :)

--------
When or with whom can I expect to be in my next real relationship?

idyll

Who:
Whip - Snake - Tree
Base: Clouds

This makes me feel like it will be with someone that you have a past with. I think it's someone who you're presently confused/unclear about (perhaps their intentions/interst are unclear), and you have had or will have heated, passionate debats about this person - I feel like they'll be someone with a bit of a feminine energy, but also someone who pushes you to question things in your life. The Tree makes me feel that it's someone who already has "roots" in your life, and that even if you've had issues in the past, they will grow into something more stable.

When:
Dog - Cross - Scythe
Base: Child

Looks like there's some emotions/a specific situation that needs to be left behind before anything can begin..
According to the timing method I've used:
The Cross would indicate it will start soon - that's really the only "movement" card here. The Scythe could indicate the fall, but that doesn't really make sense in context with the Cross :S
I think this could be saying that you'll be open to starting this relationship once you leave a situation (maybe you have painful feelings from a situation that happened in the fall) behind.. once you deal with and let go of these feelings it seems like something might be just around the corner.

----------

What (if anything) can I expect to happen with MK throughout Feb?

MoiraKarin

Man - Fox - Dog
Path

I am going to go with no ... plus, "rich" is subjective, so it could be that what rich means to you is not the same that it means to me. I see that you will become very business-man like, very stealthy and very cunning. You may have a partner too, or may need a partner for this business. I also see that you may change where you are headed with it as well ... change the direction of the business. The Path is also the Queen :diamond: and the diamonds correlate to the Coins, which to me correlates to $$. So again, being rich is subjective :)

--------

Cross + Child + Clover + Ring + Snake

What a beauutiful set of cards for this question..

I think you (snake) will be able to start a new fresh (child) destined relationship(cross) (ring) again in 2 months or so(Clover) somehow i think it will not be sooner, maybe because of the cross and the snake..

------------

I like a return of the same question for me.." when or with whom can i expect to be in my real next realationship?

Ronia

Red, I'll take halil's cards on your question: I think you're seneezing because of changes in humidity levels and if you want it to stop, you'll have to move to a mountain region where the air is dry. :)

Good morning to all newcomers to our fortune telling fair! :D

idyll,

Tree-Roads-Clouds-Letter-Fish

With the Clouds in the middle, lack of clarity and of direction, minor worries yet troubling. Growing indecision. Lack of clear path. Some news regarding the slippery nature of this relationship that may deepen instead of finding a solid ground.

Will I move to a better apartment/house by the end of this year?

BrightEye

Will I move to a better apartment/house by the end of this year?

Clouds - Snake - Tower - Heart - Letter

I think you will. I think you (Snake) will start to see through some confusion and lack of direction in this matter when you get a letter or note about some property. It will immediately speak to your heart, but the property (Tower) will be unusual and might be in need of renovation. It may be costly, but you'll think about how you can make it work.

Q: Why do I keep having the same thing come up in my dreams? It's two nights in a row now and very unusual for me.

Ronia

Thanks, BrightEye, very interesting, I definitely have no money but... who knows.

Your dream question:

Man-Bouquet-Tree-Lily-Key

Well, you keep seeing it because someone wants to give you a long awaited gift (literally or figuratively), to protect you, to calm down your worries and to offer you an answer to something that bothers you. Apparently the answer is in the dream and you have to find it. You are rooted and don't see it, open yourself to a broader interpretation.

Ronia

I like a return of the same question for me.." when or with whom can i expect to be in my real next realationship?

Coffin - not soon

Bear-Heart-Letter-Fish-Roads

It seems to me these cards are about why you're not having this relationship soon, not about the man himself. You will start a stable long-term relationship when and after you receive news regarding some financial or business decision or after you make a financial/business choice. Interesting set of cards, looks like the Universe wnats you to find your financial stability first before you enter an emotional such.

MoiraKarin

What (if anything) can I expect to happen with MK throughout Feb?

Ring + Fox + Sun + Rider +Ship

fox sun rider
Hearing some positive information from MK, about you ,keeps you wondering what this is about and would love to know more about

ring rider ship

i think you will get a request for a relationship that shall evolve it self, the next coming 3 weeks..

---------
I like this question returned as well :D what can i expect to happen throughout febuary