Study Group for Ancestral Path

BlackWolf

Hi
I wanted to see if anyone in the form would be interested in forming a study group for the Ancestral Path deck. I hope to find others that might have the same deck to share information and start a group which to study together.

BlackWolf
Johnnie

Sheri

Hi! Great idea! I have just recently gotten this deck and have only used it for a couple of readings. I would love to learn more about it with others!

valeria :)

Moonbow

I've started an index thread for all of the cards here, and will add it to the main index.

Good luck with the study group.

Llynn

Study group for Ancestral Path

Hello
I would like to join the study group. Count me in!
Regards
Llynn

annik

I like the suit of swords of this deck.

BlackWolf

Cool

I like the staves suite

fantasymoon

Hi.. Ancestral Path is teh only deck I have. So I would love to join a study group conserning this deck. I am trying to learn more about it. I will however not be able to be aktive for a while. But I will try..

animae

Oooh, I just got this deck. Thanks for starting this study group!

Netzach

Tracy Hoover (who is the model for the tarot reader in the Fool card) has written a book on the Ancestral Path deck. I only bought a copy recently so I imagine it's still in print - and it's very useful with a lot of information about the symbolism and the legends on which the deck is based.

Enchanted

Is anyone still interested in studying this deck? It is a recent purchase and as yet I have had the chance to study it but would like to.

This deck has been calling to me for a couple of years now and I finally saw it and bought it.