A Card a Day of Sacred Circle

sharon

March 17 - 5 Wands Grounding

Hi All,

Well, after a few cards saying get in touch with your intuition and imagination - this one said in the book to make sure that you don't let yourself get carried away so much that you ignore the mundane details.

I got back down to the mundane details of life by a call from my bank and having to go into work whilst on holiday.!!

Still, i've celebrated st patrick's day with a couple of pints of guiness so that improved my day :)

Regards, Sharon

BlueLotus

The Star

The card bears the same number of my birthdate ( 17 ), and as I draw it today I know that hope is there in all endeavors sought.

I had been having some financial problems lately, and finding it hard to make ends meet, but like the flash of light, I started having some tangible ideas and inspirations that are proving to be helpful .

I just have to integrate my mental, spiritual and physical abilities to reach out for the 'stars' without over-extending myself, because I am being guided by the 'light' above.

You can view this card Here

Nitegoddess

Feebie:
That star does shine bright. I hope all works out for you! :)

Phoenyx*

March 18, 2004: And just like Feebie...I drew The Star.

I've been having a huge dilemma as far as school and the summer, and a certain clinical instructor I might be forced to have, whom I don't get along well with to put it nicely. She very much reminds me of Firemaiden's Thoth Queen of Swords, with the screaming mandrake that can cause insanity. And, unfortunately, I'm forced because of finances, or lack thereof, to take her as my instructor, instead of asking to be put in another hospital.

Perhaps there's Hope yet....

13thFaeChylde

March 18th ~ The Lady

This card is one of the reasons I was drawn to this deck years ago ~ I love her! The sun, moon and stars are shining in the sky and I hear Tori (Amos) singing 1000 Oceans...

"I'm aware what the rules are
But you know that I will run
You know that I will follow you
Over silbury hill
Through the solar field
You know that I will follow you

And if I find you
Will you still remeber
Playing at trains
Or does this litte blue ball
Just fade away
Over silbury hill"

that song always tugs at my heart, b/c it seems to me to be a song a mother would sing to a child who passed away far too early. And Silbury Hill is featured in the background.

Both of my children have been sick on and off this week, with tummy viruses and sore throats...and I haven't been able to stay home with them b/c of meetings at work. Which makes me feel guilty, but my husband is a great Mr. Mom. The Lady is telling me to mother them when I can the best way I can....making peppermint tea and reading Despereaux non-stop...cleaning up their icky messes, giving them lavender baths, etc.

Also, this weekend is Eostar, Spring Equinox and we have our seeds out to be blessed...seeds which the Lady will sew into her Earth womb. She is the Mother of us all, and the one I turn to in times of need, and in times of joy. I go to Her as a child when I need to.

mj07

Page of Discs

The court cards are the ones I have the hardest time understanding, so far anyway! This guy seems to be resting in a glen before engaging in battle. His disc looks like a shield, but he doesn't have any weapon? Is he watching over someone else's shield? He seems calm and very rooted in the earth. The title of the card says "health" though, for some reason, but the picture doesn't suggest that to me. To me it feels like a "wait and see what happens but remain rooted in the earth, feet on the ground"... hmmm...

starsongs

March 18, Queen Of Wands

This queen is standing near a fire holding a spear pointing upward. The Sun is rising over the landscape in rather search-light fashion, and her fox "familiar" is in the foreground. This suggests being ready for anything and being sly if necessary, aware of what is going on in the environment.

There is alot of red in this card. Very energetic, spontaneous and creative. Since this is the beginning of my day, I can't relate it yet, but will have lots to relate later because it will be a day with lots of interacton. I think I'll come back in this evening and add to this post...
:D
hope everyone is having a good day!
starsongs

***edited to add: Something pretty incredible happened today. Part of my day was spent facilitating an art group. A young woman came with a portrait she painted of me..only it doesn't look like me, physically anyway...it looks like the Queen of Wands! The portrait is of a redheaded woman wth blue eyes. There are flowers all around her head much like the flowers that are in the hair of the Queen. The artist chose an orangey red for the centers of the flowers and for the lips of the woman. The woman in the portrait looks really spontaneous (and this is something I normally am not)....I guess the artist sees this aspect of me....This was a pretty cool and enlightening experience. It'll be fun to spend some time with this portrait and card and see what else they can reveal*****

Nitegoddess

March 17... The Tower

This card is represents to me facing the seasonal job I took on 5 years ago. I have to let it go.. it has been built on faulty ground. My employer dont like that I have taken on a position elsewhere. However, it is time to let it crumble. I am on contract for 3 more weeks at which time I will let it go.

CreativeFire

18 March - 4 of Swords - Rest

The very first card I drew from my new Sacred Circle Deck :) (very happy with it too by the way), - was the 4 of Swords - Rest.

And I did need some!! - have been working hard out this week and trying to keep up with all my other family things, so took the cards advice last night and put everything away and had an early night and feel the better for it! (Didn't even log on to AT :( LOL)

CreativeFire

sharon

March 18 - The Druid

Hi All,

Again a major card relating to the spiritual side. It also stresses again the importance of balancing all the aspects of life in order to maintain a healthy balance.

I've just done a reading for a friend and had not eaten before doing the reading, i'm being reminded of that fact by getting light headed and feeling hunger pangs.

So, i'm going to get something to eat which should help me get over the hunger pangs and lightheadness hopefully.

Regards, Sharon.