Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 199 : May 23 - May 29

VGimlet

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: HERE

4. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).

Deck of the Week Readings

5. Here are links so that members can post daily readings/reflections on Oracles or Lenormand decks:

Oracle Decks - Threads in Oracle Readings forum
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Daily Draws
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Readings Journal

Lenormand Decks - Threads in Lenormand Journals forum
Deck of the Week Group - Lenormand Daily Draws
Deck of the Week Group - Lenormand Readings Journal

Participants:
1. VGimlet - Universal Wirth
2. Madrigal - Universal Goddess & Runes
3. swedishfish812 - Victorian Fairy Tarot & the Earth Magic oracle
4. RiverRunsDeep - Starlight Illuminated Tarot (mini)
5. toj - Prisma Visions

VGimlet

Back to the Universal Wirth for me this week.

Madrigal

Continuing with Universal Goddess and Runes.

swedishfish612

Spending another week with the Victorian Fairy Tarot and the Earth Magic oracle.

And thanks, guys, for the well-wishes for my sick kiddos. Hoping my son recuperates over the long weekend!

RiverRunsDeep

Will be using my Starlight Illuminated mini tarot deck this week. Headed to the Florida beaches for a vacay, so this is easy to stash in my purse. Plus the lamination will tolerate a bit of sand and saltwater. :)

VGimlet

Will be using my Starlight Illuminated mini tarot deck this week. Headed to the Florida beaches for a vacay, so this is easy to stash in my purse. Plus the lamination will tolerate a bit of sand and saltwater. :)

Have a great vacation!

BodhiSeed

I'll be using the Cosmic Tarot paired with L'Oeil de Lotus for the coming week.
Hope all of you have a nice weekend! :)

AJ

Art of Life Tarot, thanks

toj

Still working with Prisma Visions.