What's the Postman Bringing? Part 11

Carla

Llewellyn Tarot and Jane Lyle's Lover's Tarot.

Alta

My Nigel Jackson just arrived from rwcarter. Very pleased.

G6

Shadowscapes

Points for made in the USA, but card stock is way, way too flimsy for my taste. Bummer.

La Hierbera

Received my Pocket Goddess Tarot by Kris Waldherr today and promptly trimmed off the white border

feynrir

GYPSY PALAAAACE

I bit the giant bullet the other day and ordered my long-awaited Gypsy Palace Tarot! :love: Time to put those leftover Paypal funds to grand use! I can't wait to meet it!

Now...how the hell long will it take to get to the Midwest from France? Haha!

La Hierbera

Wow, that must be tiny now!

It actually didn't decrease that much in size. The cards are now the same size as the LWB that came with them, and are still larger than the mini Pagan Cats tarot.

Nemia

All these philosophers talking about free will must be wrong.

I just ordered the Golden Tarot of the Tsar and the Byzantine Tarot. Could have resisted if it was one - but to have both of them and compare how they translate Byzantine art to the tarot - well, my free will just flew out of the window.

chorphee

Pole Ka tarot deck. The box is a bid damaged thanks again to the postal service. And the victorian romantic tarot (love the gilded edges).

Holly doll

All these philosophers talking about free will must be wrong.

I just ordered the Golden Tarot of the Tsar and the Byzantine Tarot. Could have resisted if it was one - but to have both of them and compare how they translate Byzantine art to the tarot - well, my free will just flew out of the window.

Thanks Nemia, now my free will has sailed through the window as well! I MUST have the Golden Tarot of the Tsar so I can compare & contrast - don't know how I didn't think of it before :D