What's the Postman Bringing? Part 11

chorphee

Mary-El tarot :) and my first oracle that's not Lenormand : the Ancient Feminine Wisdom.

Miss Divine

Received the Byzantine tarot and Celtic Lenormand. Yay!

Piasabird

The Norse Tarot arrived yesterday. Brand new, but just the deck, as one of the remaining left sold by Clive Barrett's shop in the UK. Now I'll need to locate a proper bag and book.

skyfiery

I'm waiting for the Tarot Draconis to reach me.

lalalibra

Waiting for the Smith-Waite Centennial Tarot, which I've long had my eye on! Maybe I should have gotten the full set, but the deck is what really matters to me anyway, so I'm quite sure I'll be happy with this for now... :)

Saelyn

I'm so excited! This week I will be receiving the Ancient Italian Tarot, which I have had my eye on for some time.

Next week I should receive my copy of the Wild Unknown! --Why did it take me so long to discover this deck!?

I also just got my Karma Angels oracle and I'm really enjoying it so far. Recently received the Linestrider Tarot and the Mystic Faeries...

I might have a slight problem.

Saelyn

Mary-El tarot :) and my first oracle that's not Lenormand : the Ancient Feminine Wisdom.

these two appear to be right up my alley! ...I'm going to add them to my list!

G6

Mary-El an Amazing Deck! :)

Received Mary-El as a gift and it is a truly amazing deck, however I have to believe there is a better print possible. I am sure the original artwork is not as dull as this Schiffer print. Perhaps in the future...

Citrin

The Housewives Tarot and The Sun and Moon Tarot! Sooo excited! :)

Vesna

I'll get my mini Baroque Bohemian Cats and a nice Tarot bag in 1-1.5 weeks. <3 Purrrrrrr!