What's the Postman Bringing? Part 11

G6

Zombie Tarot!

One of the online retailers was blowing off this gem, so why not?! :) Luvvv the packaging, cardstock and imagery. Really well put together and packaged deck, awesome! :)

P.S. - Best looking LWB ever if it qualifies as an LWB instead of a book. ;-)

Blue Fury

Medieval cats. I can't wait! :D

Celtictarot

Rama and Gita Oracles, and a radiant RWS in a tin for learning. I have gone a bit mad this last while with decks.

teawoman

re Robert Place Vampire

"Just caved and bought the Robert Place Vampire tarot because...I love Dracula and almost majored in Romantic Lit. Really, any time I find a vampire anything that seems dignified, and Dracula anything that's novel accurate, I'm a sucker."

The scholarly book is amazing, with Place's usual impeccable research. I've trimmed mine, and finally did round the corners slightly. Place said he left them square in keeping with the pointiness of Vampires!

Celtictarot

OMG! I received the package what should've been the Bohemian Animal tarot. But instead I got sent a $9.00 book. I am so disgusted right now... And this came from a popular online shop..Unbelievable!!

That happened to me with the Fairy Ring Oracle, I got the book!

littlethings

Congratulations, my friend! :love: :) i know that one has been on your wish list
for a long time.

Thank you, MG, I'm so excited! :)

And, I will also be receiving the other deck from my wish list this week, the Santa Fe. It has been very generously gifted to me by the wonderful Moon Gypsy!! I cannot thank you enough for your kindness. You rock! :* :love:

DavidMcCann

The Dusserre Papus arrived today, after two years searching and unsuccessful bidding. Yes, Yes, YES! (I'll calm down in a minute ...)