What's the Postman Bringing? Part 11

MissChiff

Jean Noblet- Flornoy

chorphee

Mystic Meg tarot - the french version - second handed. It's already used but in a good condition. Looove the colors!

Emily

I've just bought the Radiant Rider Waite in a tin - I got sidetracked whilst I was looking for the PCS Centennial in a tin - which Amazon don't have yet.

But they had the Radiant so I thought I would get it before they sell them all, past experiences have shown me that if I don't get an deck when I see it, next time they will all be gone.

Snowhunter

I'm expecting my backup/study copy of the Mary El tarot.

Nina*

As for tarot I'm only waiting for a spare copy of the Starchild Tarot. I'm so in love with that deck. So so so in love.

mydearruby

wickwillow in a tin!~~with green card back.

La Hierbera

Tarot of The Sacred Feminine just arrived....

Is that a castration I see in on the King of Swords card?

Who is the sweet kitty drinking from the lake of blood, surrounded by the bodies of massacred human males, on the 5 of wands card?

Welcome Dark Ladies....I so look forward to working with you all :)

Yelell

A 2nd copy of the hoi polloi. My first has sentimental value, so now I can have one to just play with without worry, yippie! And it will hopefully cheer me up over the new byzantine I just got that's missing a card :mad:

littlethings

It seems to be feast or famine here, and this week is definitely feast!

I have Neuzeit, RW Merrimack (very curious to see the keywords I've heard so much about on these), Celtic and Psycards coming from Rodney, and Herbal set, Noblet, Robledo (aged) and Graven Images Oracle from MoonGypsy. Oh yeah. I ordered the Karma Angels Oracle, too. :bugeyed: