What's the Postman Bringing? Part 11

G6

Navigators Tarot of the Mystic SEA

Just got Navigators Tarot of the Mystic SEA. This is a cool deck! :)

Scarlet Woodland

Now waiting for the paulina, joie de vivre, chrysalis, halloween tarot and oracle and a mini pagan cats.
From now on I am on a tarot diet.

Have received all but the halloween oracle so far and over the moon with all. Need to spend some time with the paulina as finding it a slightly tougher read but oh for a day off to do it in... harumph.

Anyway, that tarot diet <cough> well, I had to order a crowley thoth to round out my collection didn't I, that doesn't count, and the heart of faerie suddenly appeared for less than £4 so that definitely doesn't count either. The tarot of the secret forest, um, okay I have no excuse but with the B&W card backs that actually counts as two decks in one right? Deary me.

Also received my deck of a thousand spreads today so looking forward to the end of work tomorrow when I finally have two days off to get stuck in, wahoo!

Scorulia

Hi !

I have juste recieved my Belline oracle (the box is a bit damaged but the cards are ok), and my Pole Ka tarot : I LOVE IT ! :)

Farzon

After seeing the RWS I decided to need one for my collection. But since the flimsy card stock and shitty back design of the cheap editions in the bookstores around just won't do, I ordered the PCS Centennial Tarot edition. It shipped today and, woo-hoo! is scheduled for tomorrow.

Not to mention my Starchild Tarot which is somewhere between Canada and Europe right now. Hopefully it will find it's way into my hands around next week.

Nemia

I found today the beautiful Il Lombardi Danneggiato in my mailbox. The last of the decks I was waiting for. I ordered the simple standard edition and it's wonderful the way it is. I'm very happy I ordered it!

sweetscarlet

Waiting on Ludy Lescot. According to the tracking information, it started from one end of the country, got to my city a few days later, then was put back on a truck instead of being delivered to me and went to the other end of the country. Now it's making it's way back towards me, last scan was this afternoon from a neighboring city. I'm not even mad about it, I've been having fun seeing where all they're scanning the package from. That Ludy's been getting around! She's been traveling for about ten days now. Guess she wanted one last adventure before she came to live with me.

Alta

Not in the mail, but I bought Tarot of St Croix yesterday. The art on this deck really suits me, I am working my way through the first pass and am amazed at how card after card just works for me. I bought another deck but it isn't clear to me what it is named, I'll get back on this

CornissMagorniss

Package announcement from the Israeli Postal Authority arrived today. Either it's the Book Depository delivery of the Deviant Moon borderless for me and the Cosmic Tarot for my son, or it isn't.

Madrigal

Zerner-Farber

My Zerner-Farber arrived today and I'm thrilled with it. I found it brand new, factory sealed for about $30 on Amazon. This is the lovely borderless edition not the 'Enchanted' with the large white borders. I though I'd have to pay a lot more for this as everywhere else I saw it selling used for upwards of $60.

Cocobird55

My Tarot of St. Petersburg came -- very happy to have it back again. I love the artwork on it.