What's the Postman Bringing? Part 11

Holly doll

Hermetic Tarot arrived from Book Depository in 4 days - UK to Australia! That's service!!!

Colleen007

Hermetic Tarot arrived from Book Depository in 4 days - UK to Australia! That's service!!!

I just ordered Sacred Rose Tarot and Sun and Moon Tarot from Book Depository yesterday. Would love it if mine came to Canada in 4 days. I won't hold my breath.

mitsimr

Will be here Monday!!!

I have had my eye on The Tarot of the Sevenfold Mystery for a while and I finally ordered it. It will be here in 3 days. I am so excited!!!!

urbandryad

Winged Spirit arrived yesterday and everything is grand! :D Hooray!

gorgeousbutterfly

the sorcerer's tarot should come on monday.

LeaT

The Steampunk Tarot arrived yesterday

chorphee

Hermetic tarot arrived :) from Book Depository as well.

Phenix

I have had my eye on The Tarot of the Sevenfold Mystery for a while and I finally ordered it. It will be here in 3 days. I am so excited!!!!

I just got it in today myself! Very nice, love the color and lines :)

G6

Fey + Vision Quest

The Fey Tarot and Vision Quest arrived this morning! Awesome decks! :)

RavenLuna

Recently received the Haindl tarot plus the book about minors, as well as an A4 print of the Four of Pentacles from the Tarot of the Hidden Realm by Julia Jeffrey (the card with badgers under a dolmen). Ordered the print of the Nine of Pentacles to go with it (lady in garden with a robin). Also waiting for the Waterhouse Oracle!

Received all of the above, and very happy with them. I was also gifted the Tarot of Vampyres and a quartz pendulum - lucky me!