What are you awaiting in the mail?

Sophie

WolfSpirit said:
Am also getting the Tarot of the Sidhe :D
Really did not want to miss out on that one !
So am I! Very excited about that. It's gorgeous :)

inanna_tarot

LOL ditto!

It'll be here soooooon, just never soon enough :p

Sezo
x

Moonlilly

Gotta love a bargain

Two Ebay buys in a week still waiting on the Golden Tarot and now i have got the Tarot of a Thousand and One Nights coming as well. I am a happy girl!!!

truelighth

Since a few hours, I am also awaiting the Tarot of the Sidhe. And very much looking forward to it!!!

Also expecting the Mansions of the Moon Tarot, the Flowers of Life Tarot and some more that I bought from a very dear and good friend.

gregory

Sidhe and Purro and two Alchemicals from Adam.....

And that Farben one from amazon.de - they are being surprisingly slow for them - maybe everyone who saw Adam's post ordered it !

mythos

I cancelled my back order for the Revelations Tarot by Zach Wong this morning. While this won't cover the total cost of the Tarot of the Sidhe by our own Em, it will be a savings start. Gotta, and wanna support one of our own.

mythos:)

Sidhe-Ra

Wow!

I can't tell you all how much your enthusiasm, encouragement and support means to me- I am really moved. And tremendously boosted!

huge sincere thanks and blessings,

Em

P.S. I am waiting for my own copies to arrive too! I can't wait to hold my tarot baby in my hands! Who volunteers to clean up the mess when I pop with excitement!

P.P.S. Also still waiting for the druidcraft...hmm...

HearthCricket

Mantegna
Visconti Sforza
Cary-Yale Visconti
Tarot of a Moon Garden (how did this get past me??)
Forest Folklore
Faery Wicca
Gill
Rider-Waite

This should keep me busy for a few days! Going through the volumes of Kaplan's Encylopedia of Tarot is very dangerous, but fun! :D

gregory

HearthCricket said:
Tarot of a Moon Garden (how did this get past me??)
Easily. Am I the only other person who doesn't hate it ? :(

Have you Kaplan vol 4 ? That is the expensive one for browsing..... Too many of them are easy to find !! })

BlueLotus

Yesterday I received my copy of Mary Greer's new book 21 Ways To Read a Tarot Card and I started reading it. It seems a fantasic book to read and learn new ways to look at tarot cards, which I am always open for.

I am also waiting for a few decks and oracles at this time and these are

The Hawaiian Oracle
Juicy Living Cards
The Chakra Deck
Ask The Kabala Oracle Cards
Enlightenment Cards

But also anticipating the publication of the new decks from Lo Scarabeo, which I think should be out anyday now ( according to them )