What are you awaiting in the mail?

Earthy

I'm waiting for my Moon Oracle set :)

jackdaw*

MerryDay, Melissa Townsend and New Palladini from Tarot Garden. Plus the many others I'm still waiting on.

redflash

Earthy said:
I'm waiting for my Moon Oracle set :)

It's lovely, isn't it ? Takes a bit of getting used to but I have found it very accurate. Hope you enjoy it.

And as for me, I'm not waiting for any decks to arrive. My wishlist is massive though !

But..... I'm waiting for my new grimoire to arrive, so I will have somewhere beautiful & organized to write all my bits & pieces in. At the moment I have stuff written in various books, on scraps of paper etc. But the delivery time is about 8 weeks & if you have read my posts on here you will know I am rather impatient ! Still, I ordered it almost 12 hours ago so there is half a day gone already..........aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

inanna_tarot

OMG OMG OMG
Tarot of the Sidhe came this morning!

*dances off into the sunshine with the Fey*

hehehe
Sezo
x

Earthy

My Moon Oracle set arrived.
It is soo beautiful :)

jackdaw*

... and now the Lunatic too.

WolfSpirit

Apart from the tarots I already mentioned (and that I got email notification from that they are now actually on their way to me) I just "won" the I Ging Orakel by Alois Hanslian on the German ebay site.
I honestly don't know how it will work as an oracle, I think it was worth getting for Hanslians artwork alone (he also created the Bachblüten Devas deck) and I was the only bidder, so got it for 9.90 euros :D

Sheri

Wee Sheepies

I ordered some soaps from Mingbop's eBay shop! They are very unique and cool! I am getting wee sheepies and crystal clusters.

Oh, and when I get them, they will NOT be used as soaps! They will be displayed! :D

la-luna

Thanks to Jeannette from Tarotgarden (and my VISA that’s finally working again :D ) I have a “Necromantic Tarot” coming my way.