The Process by Dan Pelletier 6 Audio CD's

Baroli

mac22 said:
I've got +35 years reading, a perpetual student... and the seat to your left in this fine class:D .... I second your comments!!!!

Mac22

Cool! :cool: We're sittin' in the back, makin' noise and havin' a hell of a good time! ROFL..

mac22

Baroli said:
Cool! :cool: We're sittin' in the back, makin' noise and havin' a hell of a good time! ROFL..

I thought the 'skinny kid' was anorexic 'till I put on my glasses and saw it was one of Dan's punned rose bushes :D

Mac22

Baroli

mac22 said:
I thought the 'skinny kid' was anorexic 'till I put on my glasses and saw it was one of Dan's punned rose bushes :D

Mac22

And I'm throwing the board erasers at the teacher!! Whoo hoo!! })

firemaiden

Skydancer said:
Oh pul-leeeez people - this man is not the returning Messiah. *crossing self in case*.

FM crosses self in case too... mind you, the jews never accepted Jeezus as the Messiah, so for all we know... he's still out there

All Is One

Throwin erasers at the teacher?

ha ha ha ha

My dad is a prof of Biochemistry at a medical school (he is semi retired now) but he said that either his students loved him to death or hated him ....to death.

One dday it waas snowing outside in Alb. New Mexico and the stidents started a snoowball fight in the back of the auditorium.

I would have been madder than he was....

satinangel

I finally have a copy of The Process and spent yesterday and today going through the first listen, while breaking in a deck.

I am quite impressed and felt my head nodding in agreement many times. The audio media is perfect for Dan's book. We've all read many of the chapters here on AT, but hearing the voice behind the words makes quite a difference.

Thanks to both Dan and Leisa for an outstanding product, that I am proud to recommend!

Now, off to sharpen the pencils!

Greg Stanton

So the general consensus seems to be positive -- I just ordered my own copy. My preference is for TdM, and I take it that's what is suggested?

mac22

Greg Stanton said:
So the general consensus seems to be positive -- I just ordered my own copy. My preference is for TdM, and I take it that's what is suggested?

Works with ANY deck....

Mac22

firemaiden

I do not yet own a copy, she said, regretfully (waiting for a second nickel to rub against the first...).

I love the idea of an audio book but... jeeeeeeze, couldn't you have done a LIVE STAGE SHOW version??

...the problem with audio books is there are no naked dancing girls.

mac22

firemaiden said:
I do not yet own a copy, she said, regretfully (waiting for a second nickel to rub against the first...).

I love the idea of an audio book but... jeeeeeeze, couldn't you have done a LIVE STAGE SHOW version??

What!!!!! And hypnotize the entire Reader audience:laugh:... He could send forth his own army of high quality readers.... hehe.... It would drive the neon moon readers right out of business:D

Mac22