Oh no please help

celticnoodle

It all started with moving house. The house we moved to is so so energetically clean and has made me see so much more clearly I have no interest in my over 120 decks of tarot oracle or lenormand:(

Ya know...I forgot to include something with this statement. How cool that you have a very energetically clean place to start new with! You can put YOUR own good spiritual energy into it! FRESH energy! Maybe this is what you need to do!

Why not explore ways to put good spiritual energy into your home. Perhaps it is to set up a special altar, and burn a candle or incense. Perhaps one where you keep your collection of 350 (wow! :bugeyed:) tarot decks? Get some crystals too. And perhaps making this space a place where you do meditate. Where you explore other spiritual things?

I think it sounds refreshing and like a lot of fun!

If you know anyone near you that is also into this type of spiritual practice, invite them over and practice things together.

I know for myself, I long to have mediumship classes in my home--as I think it would also benefit me. Or meditation groups here. But, unfortunately, I don't know anyone in this area who would be that interested in joining in with me at my home.

Perhaps this is the answer to your problem? At least consider it. :)

Lourdez

Oh you guys are such a greys help. Sorry I can't write individually as I'm on phone.

So I've decided to try other things as you guys hAve suggested plus try reconnect with each deck. I'll do a card a day for awhile. It's funny because the last house had many many entities good and bad yet I was able to connect and here I am in a clean energy free home and I've totally lost it.

Hey I'm pregnant to could this be another reason???? Hmm I wonder

Lourdez

*great* not greys

Thoughtful

Don't sell them at least not until you have thought about it long and hard. I know you have a ton of decks but what about a new fresh deck to go with new house and new baby. Seems a new start is the order of the day here :)

Congratulations :love:

AJ

If you want to sell them here you will need a subscription.

There have been many things in my life that I was wild about and after a few years (usually about four) I can't figure out why I was so gung ho. Stamping and papercrafts for one. Silk Ribbon embroidery. Beading...note all of these require more than one thing, you need all the colors, all the go withs,.
Hula Hoops ($60.00 each) Whole series of books by an interesting new author, who turned out to have blown his wad with the first book. I"m sure there are dozens more.

If you are done with tarot, let it go, keep that clean feeling. There will always be more tarot decks later, or you can get tarot apps that apparently look better and work better than real cards, for a fraction of the price.

Lilianne

Congratulations about your pregnancy. You know, this could affect things - our hormones change in subtle ways; our attitudes change slightly, and you'll be busy when your baby arrives. What with moving home too....

I go along with most here and urge you to put the cards aside for some time. I'm no collector but the cards became part of my (spiritual) life in various ways and while I have a few decks in the cupboard I couldn't part with them completely!

celticnoodle

:thumbsup: CONGRATULATIONS!!!

maybe this is another reason --or THE reason. just give it some time and see how you feel later. :)

There have been many things in my life that I was wild about and after a few years (usually about four) I can't figure out why I was so gung ho.
Hula Hoops ($60.00 each)
:confused: $60.00 EACH FOR HULA HOOPS??!!! :eek: I just bought two for less then $3.00 each! :laugh:

})anyone in the market for hula hoops? :cool:

Gulliver

Oh I know that, Lourdez! I've always changes in moods re the ability to do a reading. (And also to get one) My solution is to listen to my feelings. If it is possible then I have a "magical feeling" and then I do the reading. Otherwise not. But the changes for me are almost daily. I would not sell all decks, you could regret it. But maybe reducing...listen to your feelings and check them more than once. Good luck!

Laura Borealis

I bet that's it! You're putting your energies into creating a new person. :thumbsup:

Gulliver

I bet that's it! You're putting your energies into creating a new person. :thumbsup:

Oh of course, I agree! Sorry I didn't notice it before. I wish you all luck of the world with your baby!