didnt get the Thoth I ordered, should I keep it anyway?

StarscreamF15

Cool pics. the ones I saw last year were one of the real dark greens. Just something about that green wash does appeals to me, printing mistake or not. :D Something about the style of art and that wash effect just compliments it to me for some reason.

And yea, to the comment about how a printing error can be sought after. Sometimes mistakes like that can make something look better (as is the case (well depending on whos looking at them) with these tarot cards.

I should get a subscription for here so I can so some trading/buying and maybe get a seriously green example of the Greenie Thoth. ^_^ I saw a thread about someone who makes incredible leather tarot bags that just blew me away but I cant post on the thread cause Im not a subscriber! Ack!

gregory

StarscreamF15 said:
I should get a subscription for here so I can so some trading/buying and maybe get a seriously green example of the Greenie Thoth. ^_^ I saw a thread about someone who makes incredible leather tarot bags that just blew me away but I cant post on the thread cause Im not a subscriber! Ack!
If you mean MiShell, she's not taking any more orders for now, so you have time !