Thoth response study

cardlady22

This is a bit off the deck itself, but I am extremely/insatiably curious to know the Birth Cards of those who Love and Hate the Thoth deck.

post #31 has quick references (to be fleshed out in individual posts, or PM, as I go)

http://www.awakeastrology.com/cards/Samples/cardchart.htm
Would you mind finding your card & posting it here for me to collect data? Many of you do not have your month/day listed in your profiles. I do think it might be fascinating . . .

ETA: If Oct 12 is Crowley's correct birthday, then he is a 10C.
Note- you do not need to post the actual date, just the card.

I am the 9C (clubs) ~ Crowley is my Mercury card in the Spirit spread

ETA2: I'm especially begging for abrac to spill the beans.

The attached Card Spread is a big part of how I try to see whether/how the 'relationships' play out.

Attachments

• CardSpr.jpg
    CardSpr.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 103

Hathor

I love the Thoth !

I'm Jack of Hearts

gregory

9 Hearts

ETA - sorry - and Thoth lover :love:

faunabay

King of Diamonds

I really like the Thoth but haven't done much with it yet. I keep telling myself I'll learn more (and use it) later. LOL

rachelcat

Thoth studier here. Ace of Spades!

Aeon418

Thoth devotee.

King of Diamonds.

Always Wondering

Six of Clubs.

I miss you in the BoL study Cardlady.

AW

Ross G Caldwell

An old friend - 6 of Clubs.

But I have a grandfather clause - Daylight Savings Time. I was born at 00:26 Eastern Daylight Time on August 20, which means that the clocks were artificially put an hour ahead - therefore although my legal birth was on August 20, had my birth been before DST was introduced, it would have been at 23:26 (11:26 pm) August 19. So I can play the other side anytime I want -

7 of Clubs.

cardlady22

Thank you very much for the replies so far!

AW, I'll trot back 'round someday I know.

WolfyJames

I'm 3 of Diamonds.

I love the Liber T of the Stars Eternal by the way, I never use the Thoth itself though, what does that make me?