Any news on the Goddess Oracle ?

SaintOfScreams

Thalia Took said:
Well, I do have art of Sulis, did you see? It won't be part of the Goddess Oracle Deck, though.

http://www.thaliatook.com/OGOD/sulis.html

Does She not want to be in the Oracle?

Can you tell us what Goddesses are in the Oracle?

Will you consider making and Oracle with the Gods in the Future?

Love & Light,
Em

Rhiannon

Yes, I love the God illustrations. I purchased the poster that has them on it. Thalia's is the ONLY image of Loki that I've found anywhere that shows Him as I see Him, and not some yucky, bearded old man. LOL

gravenimages

Ok People, Run out and get the Latest newWitch magazine to see Thalia's illustrations for the article on Dionysus--hey, we're talking about the Gods, right? Bright Blessings! xxNat

MoonGypsy

Oh Thalia, oh Thalia...Where Art Thy Art???

i am bumping up this thread because i really want an update on Thalia's wonderful Goddess Oracle. What i want to know is "when oh when is Thalia Took's Goddess Oracle going to be published???!!!!!!!i want it now!!!" LOL! i just love her Goddess art--it is so quirky and different, and it has been on my wish list for so long--it's yellowing with age! :surprise::laugh:
MG:heart:xxx

gravenimages

Also waiting with bated (sp?) breath. Her illustrations are wonderful and she's a cool person too! xxNat

rhombchick

Also bumping this thread....
Any News??

Naneki

I've been lurking on this thread for news too!!!!! I can't wait for this deck to come out!!!! I really hope it's soon.

=)

MoonGypsy

Sigh...It's been almost a year since i wrote my last post yearning for Thalia's deck...:bugeyed: The yearning has not lessened one iota...:love: i sooooo wish we would hear something...:love:

MoonGypsy

Thalia dear, i see you are on line. Could you, would you...:):heart: Pleeeeze give us an update in regards to your fabulous Goddess Oracle deck that so many of us have been lusting after for so very long!!!! :*
Brightest Summer Blessings,
MoonGypsy )O(