Any news on the Goddess Oracle ?

redflash

The one by Thalia Took. Is there any information on a possible publisher / release date ? Or has it been released under another name & I've missed it ?

Sophie

I've just gone to look at scans of that deck - no news, sorry, but I wanted to say - I'm a fan! I hadn't seen it before. I love the art!

Thalia Took's website is: http://www.thaliatook.com/goddesses.html

Since she's not updated it to mention a publisher, maybe it's not happened yet. I wish it would! It's much more interesting than a lot of pseudo-goddessy stuff that gets put about.

Colby

I love her stuff too :)

Last year I had a Goddess Playshop for my hen's night and I gave out information on each gal pal's birth goddess and I used her images (which you're allowed for private use and if you reference and acknowledge her).

I hope she gets them published soon :)

Sulis

Wow, I'm a fan too.

This is one that I haven't seen before either and I love her artistic style.

Definitely one to get when it's published; let's hope she gets it published soon.

redflash

It's gorgeous isn't it ? I found it when I was googling for pictures / info on the Morrigan, particularly Macha.

Embla

Updating this thread to see if anyone has more info on a possible release-date for this deck? I can´t wait.

Sheri

I did some checking and discovered that the link in Fudugazi's post didn't work anymore -
Thalia has redesigned her website to the directory level. The new link to the Goddess Oracle is here:

http://www.thaliatook.com/AMGG/goddesses.html

It appears that she is not going to publish the deck until she finishes the accompanying book, which is still in-progress. In fact, she hasn't even sought out a publisher yet - she is waiting to finish the book.

Bummer! The cards look great on the site!

valeria

Embla

Oh thank you Valeria, I guess it is going to take a long time then....

Little Hare

this deck is wonderful, i would love to have a copy, sigh it looks like we will be waiting for a while. oh well good things come to those who wait :D

RichardDirt

Anymore news? I can't wait for this deck!