Melissa Lenormand

Enchanted Luna

What a beautiful deck. I don't know squat about Lenormand, (going to have to learn lol) but I am really liking the looks of this! Another one to add to the wishlist.

I do hope you're feeling better really soon tarotmama - take it easy and rest :) As others have mentioned above, good things are worth waiting for and I agree totally. :)

Madame Squee

(((((tarotmama)))))

I will feel better, knowing that when your package arrives, you are feeling better. :heart:

x:*x
red queen

Ashtaroot

Hope you are feeling better :love:

Just checking on any updates.

BodhiSeed

Ashtaroot said:
Hope you are feeling better :love:

Just checking on any updates.
I was just wondering the same thing Ashtaroot!:D I think in one of the posts above, Tarotmama said she was getting her cast off the second week of April, so maybe she will start shipping soon. I'm so looking forward to this little beauty! Does anyone know the size of the cards?

cardlady22

Keep tarotmama in your prayers. Hope she doesn't mind my sharing, but in a PM she told me the cast is off - however there are a bit more issues with the wrist/hand.

ETA: My proof deck is 2.5 x 3.5 inches. (playing card size)

tarotmama

Hi! Yes, the cards are poker size.

I have my cast off and I'm gearing up to begin putting packages together. My goal is to get ten packages put together a day -- and if at all possible, to get them mailed out by the time I leave for Readers Studio -- but if not, it'll be right when I come back. Lots and lots of assembly and signing/numbering decks and stuffing & addressing envelopes and customs forms!

For those who have asked -- I will have a few copies of the deck left after I send out the first batch, but I'm not taking orders right now for them because I want to finish putting together all the preorders first. And it looks as though it will probably sell-out really quickly, so I'm already planning for a second edition printing in June. The second edition will not have the extra alternative cards.

Oh and I'll clear out that PM box !

ps - thanks for the well-wishes. I'm confident that my wrist will be much better soon and I have a very good doctor and physical therapist I'm working with!

Dusk Till Dawn

I am glad you you are getting better! And Yay! Soon underway!

Ashtaroot

Thank you thank you that is great news
I am so glad you are getting better. More prayers going your way )))))

BodhiSeed

Tarotmama, I'm glad your cast is off and that you are under a physical therapist's care - they can do wonders! Though I'm excited about receiving this deck, I can be patient until you fully mend.

Thanks for telling me the size of the cards, Cardlady! I'll start thinking about a bag while I wait for the deck to arrive.:D

tatsi

Melissa Lenormand shipment delay

Tarotmama, I'm glad to hear that your cast is off and you're on the mend.

While I'm excited to receive my order (and the preorder surprise gift :)), I would rather you take your time and not rush in putting the cards and packages together. Mishaps and mistakes can happen when rushing. Not to mention that your wrist is not fully recovered and there’s no reason to risk re-injury.

It’s wonderful that you’re already considering doing a second edition (albeit without the extra cards). I’m glad I preordered three decks – yippee!

Here’s to your continued success. I must confess that I’m already hoping that you have another deck creation in mind in the near future. :D

tatsi