Little Owlyn
Amphitrite
Mermaid in a Koi Pond
Snake Princess
Orca Magic
The Mermaid of Immersion
Dragonling Garden

cardlady22

Thank you so much for doing this! Can you give a bit of a description for these, so I can be sure which they are?
The Golden Phoenix

Phoenix of the Waning Moon

Dinosaur Friends

A Twist in the Tale

Poseidon's Daughter

The Unending Sadness of Looking Back

Dragonling Garden- background color?

Red_Ocean

Thank you so much for doing this! Can you give a bit of a description for these, so I can be sure which they are?

I have the cards next to me as I type. Ok here goes a brief description.

Phoenix of the Waning Moon : Here we have a beautiful blue eyed girl with a red phoenix bird wrapped a round her arm. The bird is looking straight ahead and there is a waning moon and the back ground has starts all around it. The upper part of the night is dark blue and the bottom half is a semi dark blue.

Dinosaur Friends : Here we have a girl play with what appears "plastic" dinosaur. There are a total of 3 dinosaur. One of them is a triceratops and the other 2 are long neck dinosaur. they are all green. The floor she sits and plays with this creatures is red. Though, the dinosaur do appear to be alive.

A Twist in the Tale : Here we have a pale white girl with a white ferret what appears to be on her lap. There is not much, just that both are white, from skin, hair, to clothing. The background has a light pink color. Though, the girls and ferrets eyes are pink as well as their nose, lips,and ears.

Poseidon's Daughter : Here he have a young mermaid. Her torso is out of the water and the end or tip of her tail is visible behind her. and She holds a total of 3 conch and shell. Her tail appears to have a dark bluish/green tone to it. The water is dark as well as the sky.

The Unending Sadness of Looking Back : Here we have a young girl with a regretful or sorrow look in her eyes. She has some kind of bug wrapped around her arm and the other arm behind her. That bug is pretty big. There's not much of a background, just 2 brown borders closing in on her. What's little seen of the background behind her is green.

Dragonling Garden- background color? : This card we have a toddler. There's an arch on top of her what may look like a cave or bridge. She has purple highlight on her hear. The ground she sits on is grassy green. Around her are a deer, red ribbon, squirrel, frog, and rabbit. In her arm she nurses a baby dragon. The background is night time.

I hope this helps :D

cardlady22

Perfect! You are an angel! ;)

Golden Angel

Yay Got my Copy

Thanks IHeartTarot on getting a cheap copy from Spiritual Books. My copy came quick and gosh I'm so enjoying it. I've only had it for 3 days now and all my readings with it have been spookily accurate.

Is there a Oracle of the Shapeshifters discussion group for the deck yet?/

Cheers
GA

Juliana

Thank you, Red Ocean for posting that list! I've been looking at the titles and images of the upcoming US deck (Amazon shows the deck even though it isn't out yet) compared to the titles and images of the Australian deck, and boy have they made a LOT of changes. I've noticed 9 cards have different titles (and different images) and another 7 have the same title, but different images. Even more changes than there were between the two OSL editions! I was torn between which OSL version I liked best, but I'm definitely leaning towards the Australian version on the Shapeshifter Oracle.