Oracle of the Shapeshifters

Dusk Till Dawn

I do not like the Borders on them. The Images are really nice. I noticed after a few times shuffling, that they scratch easyer than the other ones... For me I prefer the first set, because this one seems to be focusing on stages in your life, or feelings in that matter. For instance: I am not a Victim, My life is sweet, You can achieve great things etc.. I have worked with it for a few weeks now, and I am back using the other one. The images are really nice, but the messages..

Miss Divine

I do not like the Borders on them. The Images are really nice. I noticed after a few times shuffling, that they scratch easyer than the other ones... For me I prefer the first set, because this one seems to be focusing on stages in your life, or feelings in that matter. For instance: I am not a Victim, My life is sweet, You can achieve great things etc.. I have worked with it for a few weeks now, and I am back using the other one. The images are really nice, but the messages..

Sounds like one of those ol' DV decks messages. :D
Thank you for this. Now I know I don't ''need'' this deck. Nor do I want it anymore!!

Dusk Till Dawn

Sounds like one of those ol' DV decks messages. :D
Thank you for this. Now I know I don't ''need'' this deck. Nor do I want it anymore!!

Ahem... you might be right there. I just didn't want to say it out loud.

caz241

This is interesting. Can either of you put your feelings into words? Is the book author's "take" on them not as fitting? Are there too many cards with the same animal/feature to be distinguishable?

I think for me it's the pictures rather than the book. I haven't read all of the book yet, my feelings are mainly from the cards themselves.

Maybe it's because most of them are of a lovely girl and an animal in a similar style picture/sitting, whereas in the first deck the cards were all quite different and not trying to follow a pattern or tick a box. As I said, the pictures are lovely and if I didn't have the first deck I am sure I would appreciate them more, but I keep comparing them to the other deck.

I'll probably use them in a similar way I use Froud's Faeries and Soul cards. I draw one card seperately from each deck and read them in relation to each other. I find they often compliment each other this way.

Hope I've put my thoughts into words clearly enough :)

DaughterOfDanu

At this time I actually prefer the Shapeshifters but that's probably because it's what my subconscious really needs in a deck. As I said previously I do use it more often than not with the OSL to add some really awesome depth to my readings. Both decks really hit my comfort zone and have become my go-to's over tarot even.

Red_Ocean

I'm thinking of ordering this deck from the publisher but I wanted to know for those who live in the USA and have ordered something from Blue Angel Publishing, being they are located in Australia, how long did it take for you to receive your item and how much was the shipping and handling?

DaughterOfDanu

I'm thinking of ordering this deck from the publisher but I wanted to know for those who live in the USA and have ordered something from Blue Angel Publishing, being they are located in Australia, how long did it take for you to receive your item and how much was the shipping and handling?

It took about a week and it was about 8-10$ for shipping.

cardlady22

Would someone who has this deck be willing to post a list of the card titles?
(sort of like what I did here for her other deck)

Red_Ocean

I'll get to it :D (unless someone beats me).