Queen of Pentacles as a man sees you?

Libra289

I see it as stable, trustworthy, grounded, generous and mature. I think this Queen is the most respected, due to the way she carries herself and her cool and collected manner.

Let me know what you think :)

RavenTree

Sounds great to me. He might also see you as someone he feels very comfortable with. Like cozy slippers maybe or like the girl next door. Hopefully not like a sister! :)

HeatherRose

I also see her as the Empress on a minor scale. She is the queen of success. She wants the best for her family so they can succeed as well and she passes along good values adn traditions.
As well as someone who is good with money and responsible. And she also gives the feeling of stability and safety.

MistressMorrigan

Yes, I definitely agree with all these interpretations. The Queen of Pentacles is the steady, stable, comfortable one. I loved the "cozy slippers" analogy.

But you've also got to look at the other cards, because the Queen of Pentacles has a negative side, too. She can be unimaginative, she's not spontaneous at all, and not really up for many adventures.

So I definitely think he sees you as the positive side of this card, but I think the action advised here is to make sure that you don't get into a "rut," and that you still do things to keep the fire alive.

PAMUYA

Over the years in readings, I have seen this queen as many things, yes all of the above , dependable, loving, caring, a housewife, mother, I have also read this card as a mistress, the other woman, someone who takes care of needs of the body, fills in when needs are not met. I am not saying this is the meaning for you, just another meaning that has worked for me.

Libra289

Over the years in readings, I have seen this queen as many things, yes all of the above , dependable, loving, caring, a housewife, mother, I have also read this card as a mistress, the other woman, someone who takes care of needs of the body, fills in when needs are not met. I am not saying this is the meaning for you, just another meaning that has worked for me.

Oh lovely, thanks for the reply! I'm not actually seeing this guy or anything and i can't say I've ever been the other woman. It could mean that he likes somebody else though :)

Libra289

Sounds great to me. He might also see you as someone he feels very comfortable with. Like cozy slippers maybe or like the girl next door. Hopefully not like a sister! :)

We don't really know each other that well, but conversation flowed and we clicked really well ... so you could be right about the comfortable thing! :)

Libra289

Yes, I definitely agree with all these interpretations. The Queen of Pentacles is the steady, stable, comfortable one. I loved the "cozy slippers" analogy.

But you've also got to look at the other cards, because the Queen of Pentacles has a negative side, too. She can be unimaginative, she's not spontaneous at all, and not really up for many adventures.

So I definitely think he sees you as the positive side of this card, but I think the action advised here is to make sure that you don't get into a "rut," and that you still do things to keep the fire alive.

True, I think she's too sensible. Maybe throw a bit of wands into the mix :)

Libra289

I also see her as the Empress on a minor scale. She is the queen of success. She wants the best for her family so they can succeed as well and she passes along good values adn traditions.
As well as someone who is good with money and responsible. And she also gives the feeling of stability and safety.

Yes, I feel she's a lot warmer and more diplomatic than Queen of Swords, a little more reserved than Queen of Wands and a lot more grounded than the emotional Queen of Cups. However, I think all of the Queens have valuable traits, and sometimes we need to adopt a mixture of all to be balanced/whole.

Grizabella

For me, the Queen of Pentacles is Carla Emery. Most of you probably don't know who she is, but in 1987 at a garage sale I bought a "book" for fifty cents that was put out using one of those old machines from the 50's that makes copies. She had cranked out this book in installments and then people could buy it and it came with three holes punched in each page and there was a piece of twine to tie it together. She published it in sections. Then she put copies in the trunk of her car and went to all the state fairs she could to sell them while carrying two toddlers with her and her husband staying home to take care of the livestock and older kids. The finished book can now be found in real book form on Amazon. She wrote that book as she went along finding out information that she also put into use about everything in the world a person needs to know about cooking, canning, butchering your own animals-----it's got literally everything in the book that could help you go off and survive without civilization. I don't remember the name of the book, but Google it because it's invaluable. Carla Emery passed away a few years ago, but what an amazing person she was. :)

Anyway, that's the Queen of Pentacles for me. Carla Emery. The woman who can do anything and everything to provide for her loved ones even if all she's got is her own two hands and a mimeograph machine. Here's the Amazon link.

The real Queen of Pentacles