~the Deck Of Shadows~

Umbrae

iceclone said:
This forum is ridiculous... but thanks for showing me this oracle... it's a good companion for my bohemian gothic! LOL.
Me no understand post.

Man cannot live on boho gothic alone...

I travel a bit, and am in airports and such five or six times a year. There are times when a full-blown Tarot deck is not convienient. This particular oracle deck fills a need. And it works very well (in side by side experimental spreads IRL situations).

And – if my flight gets cancelled, I can play solitare without the need of yet another deck, or pulling the majors out of some Tarot deck and having Aunt Molly go walking by and exclaim, “Them's devil cards!” (it happens folks).

iceclone

I meant ridiculous in a good way... coz I keep finding new decks here then Im attracted to buy them. I just received it a few days ago. Haven't played with it yet though.

How does it read?

photokat

iceclone said:
I meant ridiculous in a good way... coz I keep finding new decks here then Im attracted to buy them. I just received it a few days ago. Haven't played with it yet though.

How does it read?

I just ordered it.
I'd never question Umbrae.

avalonian

photokat said:
I just ordered it.
I'd never question Umbrae.

Ditto.

On both statements.

(have actually ordered two, one for a friend!)

:) :) :)

Dusk Till Dawn

Aerin said:
You can buy it with the international shippping option via the website, using PayPal. It SHOULD come in below the customs level, as long as shipping isn't counted in the price of the deck when filling out the customs form. (Which it shouldn't be.)
I don't know why, they always do include the shipping costs while estimating customs. When I asked they said, every dime spend outside of Germany is considered for Taxes. They even charge for $10. Only as a Gift, it's free up to 45 Euro's.

SGrossberg

Thank you, all, for the kind responses and comments.

Umbrae - Thank you.

Seeker*13* - When shipping outside the United States, we don't add or estimate customs charges onto any order. Those types of charges are added by the country, itself, to which the deck is shipped.

All my best. - Scott

Aerin

Seeker*13* said:
I don't know why, they always do include the shipping costs while estimating customs. When I asked they said, every dime spend outside of Germany is considered for Taxes. They even charge for $10. Only as a Gift, it's free up to 45 Euro's.

Yes, they do - I once had them added on twice once by the supplier and once by the carrier to calculate duty which was really annoying. The rules vary by country, a lot. Sorry should have been more clear.

ETA: It depends on the exchange rate when it comes in too - over £18 for UK commercial stuff.

Dusk Till Dawn

Ooops, I am sorry. I totally missunderstood.

photokat

Got mine.

LOVE IT!

iceclone

I'm going to start using this as well. I will post again for feedback.