~the Deck Of Shadows~

Blithildis

I must report some incredible magick about this deck :party:

Scott, I ordered and paid your deck on Tuesday 16 and it was already in my hands yesterday Friday 19. :bugeyed:
3 days from US to Germany – how did you *do* that? }) Thanks so much!

I only had time to do a sample reading and was amazed about how it worded exactly the given question.
Aside from the obvious beauty of this deck, it is so striking how answers are literally given by the wording on the cards.

It’s a VERY exciting experience; I can’t wait to hear other first-hand reports.

~Blithildis~

morticia monroe

Babe wanted to watch a movie last night and I grabbed this deck for my "comfort shuffle" while I watched the flick,,,it's so nice in the hand and I'm finding it to be a fantastic all-around deck. And the size makes it perfect for travel. I'm really enjoying this little gem. And it's great paired with my Victorian Romantic as well.

I'm very pleased to have found this deck.

Dusk Till Dawn

I received mine yesterday! And I really like the Deck!

Blithildis

Hi Seeker, my box came shrinkwrapped and the cards fit in quite tightly. So there wasn't much chance for them to warp. Did your cardbox then look unusual?

~Blithildis~

Dusk Till Dawn

No looked just fine, but inside the Deck fits tightly , so when you try to put it back in it's hard to do, it's Vertically. It was very snug on the sides , hard to get out.When I took it out of the Box it looked like it wants to curl up and die. LOL. I really liked the overall Quality and how easy it is to get the outside wrapper of.

Blithildis

Seeker*13* said:
It was very snug on the sides , hard to get out.When I took it out of the Box it looked like it wants to curl up and die. LOL.
*Hihihi* So maybe you just witnessed its first deep breath :D

MareSaturni

This is my dream deck! Too bad i cannot afford it right now.

Does it read as amazing as it looks? :D

Blithildis

CERTAINLY not.
Oops, sorry *wrong thread* :D
BTW where has this one gone? Everyone happy with constant enabeling as a side-effect everywhere? })

Marina, it is indeed a totally new experience that this deck clearly articulates its answers in words. I can't believe what sentence for answer is laying here on my table right now :bugeyed:

Going by the little symbols at the bottom, the cards can also be read in a Lenormand-style (not the same pictures though), which adds a second layer to the meanings.

What a wonderful deck!

~Blithildis~

SGrossberg

Seeker*13* - I sent you an email. - Scott

Dusk Till Dawn

Thank you! I've sent one back!