~the Deck Of Shadows~

greatdane

Anyone still using this deck regularly?

Would love to hear more about it. The buzz seemed to slow down and I know I would like to know more and it seems others would as well.

Blessings all,

GD

MareSaturni

greatdane said:
Would love to hear more about it. The buzz seemed to slow down and I know I would like to know more and it seems others would as well.

His GD!

I own this deck and it really amazes me. It's easy to use, but not simplistic, and it gives really nice readings. Recently Morticia Monroe and I exchanged readings with this deck during an OMM exchange and they were very accurate!

So yes, I plan on using this deck regularly... it's first b&w deck that I actually liked :) (I'm a very *color* person)

avalonian

Still love it as much now as the day I received it, which is most unusual for me.

I also bought a copy for a friend at the same time, and it's become the only deck he reads with. Neither of us ever leave home without it.

I seem to get many unexpected insights with these cards, thoughts just flow into my head from nowhere. I usually find that my head gets in the way of my intuition, but not with this deck, it removes the analytical bit and frees up my intuition in a way I never thought possible.

:) :) :)

greatdane

Thanks Marina and Avalonian!

That's what I was looking for! People who got it and still love it. I know sometimes that "new car smell" wears off a deck and then people go on to something else. Great to read you're both still loving and using yours!

Blessings,
GD

MysticalMoose

oops

Great Dane :p !! I am holding you personally responsible for the fact that I am now thoroughly enabled on this deck :eek: :laugh:
After your request for enabling in that naughty thread I had to come over here & see what all the excitement was about & Oh Dear! I Want One Now! :D

:joke:

greatdane

Happy to oblige, MM!

I can't wait to get this deck. We should all compare notes when we get it.

G

Ashtaroot

You will not be disappointed :)

SGrossberg

Thank you, all, for your continued interest in and excitement about "The Deck of Shadows." I would find it adventurous to read/compare your notes about the deck and how you use it. I am, in fact, in the process of putting together a supplement for this oracle that will include some additional reading techniques and layouts/spreads. If you would like to share your own personal experiences with "The Deck of Shadows," please let me know. - Scott

cardlady22

I was touched by an angel today! A dear AT friend gifted me a deck for my upcoming birthday. I am absolutely entranced, but Serious Play must wait for tomorrow. Today is hubby's day.

I jotted down the order the cards were in the box. My birth card 9C was first. Was that intentional? :p

I'll be back . . .

GryffinSong

I recently received this deck in trade and I really like it! My only problem is that the art is tiny. My aging eyes are having a bit of trouble, and I just bought some new reading glasses in hopes they'll help.

I LOVE the way this deck shuffles, LOVE the black and white images, and LOVE the horses on the pursuit, underdog and master cards. Several cards are VERY uncomfortable, showing their dark side. This bodes well for the balance of the deck, but yikes, looking at the hate and betrayal cards can be painful!

I'll start reading with it once I check out my new reading glasses, and after my migraine goes away. Squinting at images with a migraine is absolutely no fun. ;)