~the Deck Of Shadows~

Celice

I love this deck. It was so perfectly packaged in the little bag and box and I just love the keywords and borders. I don't mind that the art is small because that just reinforces the idea that the art is secondary to this deck. I think my favorite thing though is the little symbols at the bottom of the card. Very nicely done!

faunabay

Because of Morticia Monroe's enabling I now have one on it's way to me! :p To be fair to her though, she didn't have to say much! LOL Just point me in the direction of this thread and me looking at it again! :D

stargazer

I'm loving this deck!
Gorgeous artwork aside, the relevant word just seems to leap out at you from the card!
I'm getting dead on accurate readings from mine ~ they don't mince their words, very straight talking.

Altena

With all these rave reviews, who could possibly resist it? Of course I had to order a copy for myself and I'm really excited to see it for myself. If only the decks could arrive the same day you place the order..... :D

Blithildis

see above.
they arrive 3 days later :party:

OctoberGwen

I got mine today and I like them very much. Normally I prefer slightly larger-than-average cards but these are a cute size and feel very comfortable in my hands. I took them out of the box, shuffled, questioned, and pulled a card that perfectly addressed my situation. :D

They're lovely, too, with those fancy Gothic-y borders and Victorian font (and this is also against the norm for me - I usually like a borderless deck.)

These babies will be travelling permanently in my bag!

faunabay

I received mine today too OctoberGwen!!! Yay!!

They're very different from what I'm used to. I'm used to intrepreting the pictures, but the first little experimental 3 card spread I tried was shockingly spot on for me!

They tell stories! Informative and straightforward, but stories! I think this will open up a whole new way of doing readings and getting information!

Dusk Till Dawn

He was so corteous to send me a replacement Deck, which I received yesterday! What a difference, the other one looked like little boats floating on the Table trying to fan them out was impossible. I am very happy that I now have a Deck I can actually work with, and I use it daily. I had some amazing readings so far with this Deck, and just what I was looking for for one card Drwas too. I don't think that the images are to small, I like that the Deck is the size that it is, easy to handle. Thank you so much again!

Dusk Till Dawn

I was exclusively working with this Deck every day since I received it now. I am very Impressed about the accuracy of it. I can see why it's called the Deck of shadows. I asked Questions that there would be only Yes or No possible, and the No card showed up twice immediately after shuffling it again, you know when you don't wanna hear that, and try to get a better one. I really like the way it shuffles too, it's so "Handy" for me, that I do more draws and spread with that Deck than any other Oracle Deck I have. I shouldn't have waited so long to get it. This little Deck really Surprised me in many ways.