Secrets of the Lenormand Study Group -professions- case studies 5 & 6

Sylvie Steinbach

Phoenix

I think you got a good hand on this system. I will be able to judge better once you get into more tricky threads but so far so good! The method is simple indeed and keeping simple deductions can help get to the right conclusion effortlessly.

Sylvie Steinbach

Important

I would like to take a moment to remind everyone who is following the virtual course that in order to attend and participate to the threads called 'Secrets of the Lenormand group study', one must have the book 'The Secrets of the Lenormand Oracle' and a small Lenormand deck of 36 cards.

This is a free virtual class you can print the course and work on your time. I will always interact and respond to the posts -as a teacher- and on PM if needed. But in order to post your answers on any of those threads you must have the pre-requisites. IF not you are welcome to watch, read and print...But please do not post to avoid confusion on the meanings of the cards and the reading techniques. Your cooperation is greatly appreciate to ensure clarity in the threads for the students who are actively involved.

Thank you very much :)