Secrets of the Lenormand Study Group -professions- case studies 5 & 6

Sylvie Steinbach

Lisa

Your second case study is better. Because you kept it simple in your associations the deduction is obvious...This person is a health care professional possibly a doctor or nurse who works in a large facility such as a hospital...

Good job!

A health care professional, who works either in a big hospital, or a professional building (like an HMO) with a lot of patients...

book: (18-dog +5-tree) doctors, nurses, psychologists
(19-tower + 20 garden) network/professional organization

Sylvie Steinbach

Lisa

I realized reading again your answers that your issue is that you do not stay on course.

When the question is: can you ID this profession? or what is his/her next job?

When you see the bear you go up on the financial when it is not needed. Because you do that you get confused and start to look at how the money works for this person. This is not a financial question. Therefore you MUST stick on definitions on professions. Again the fox is employment with regular paychecks, 9 to 5 style jobs. JOBS not BUSINESS or SELF EMP. Do not mix the two...the fish takes care of business. IT is crucial you start your break down by the nature of the key card in the example so that you know what NOT to intergrate in your answers. Again I refer you to the book...

Bear can also be management, fitness, nutrition therefore food...As JD did in his answer...There is going to be soon a thread on financial analysis and therefore the bear will take on a different meaning.

Hope this feedback will help you fix your technique challenge...

LisaW

case #5

I see what you're saying to an extent...but you can have a 'regular' job that has a fluctuating income...ie. waiter/waitress who depends on tips, or an actor (which is his job) but depends on how many gigs he gets.....
taxi driver who drives a cab for his living, but depends on how many fares he gets... so if 14-fox is only for a regular dependable paycheck, what card or combo would describe the waiter, taxi driver, actor?

15-bear + 32-moon in the book, refers to financial instability....hence fluctuation...

your thoughts?

Thanks Sylvie ~

Lisa

Sylvie Steinbach

Lisa

NO the fox does not apply to these people. As I said earlier the fish does. Go back to the book definitions regarding the fox and the fish.

Again my answer stands. You should look at the bear when the question is what kind of job? as the nature of the bear not as the finances unless you get a dog + bear which leads to a financial consultant.

:)

Sylvie Steinbach

Lisa

OF course if the inquiry was about financial outlook for the future my answer would be very different as bear + moon is financial instability!

LisaW

Sylvie

Hi Sylvie,

Thanks for the clarification, this is a bit tricky, but I will train my thinking!
I will re-read this part a few times I think!

Still, I would like to reiterate my question to you :

what card combo would describe the waiter, taxi driver, actor?
because I think of these as "jobs" not self-employment or businesses..
(I understand the bear now though- thanks)

I want to get this understanding fixed in my head :confused:

Sylvie Steinbach

lisa

These people fall into the fish category!!! I read for actors they do not have a steady employment by nature...Most waitrers have also unstable work. Taxi drivers can set their own hours like an independent contractor. FOX is ONLY for people who have a paycheck, a career than most likely has set hours such as 9 to 5 etc...Sick days are controlled, they can't take vacation when they please and so on...

LisaW

Bear can also be management, fitness, nutrition therefore food...As JD did in his answer...There is going to be soon a thread on financial analysis and therefore the bear will take on a different meaning.

I think it's sinking in...
so as an example, would this fit then?:

A management level position at a large estate that is open to the viewing public? Like they have in England, these huge estates that are then opened to the public to bring in funds.... and they have restaurants and tea rooms??could this describe someone who would be a boss position for a large running estate?
I know that's an obscure example for the states or Canada, but having lived in England for a very long time, that's what came to mind.

Or a management position in a gym with alot of clientelle?
Or a management position for a dinner theatre or a theatre?
really can't think of any other example..

Sylvie Steinbach

Lisa

A management level position at a large estate that is open to the viewing public? Like they have in England, these huge estates that are then opened to the public to bring in funds.... and they have restaurants and tea rooms??could this describe someone who would be a boss position for a large running estate?
I know that's an obscure example for the states or Canada, but having lived in England for a very long time, that's what came to mind.

Or a management position in a gym with alot of clientelle?
Or a management position for a dinner theatre or a theatre?

Lisa,

Bear + moon combination relates to management in the creative way or creative field. Gym won't work here...indicators are missing. Theatre can work as it is an entertainment venue. But the estate does not work here as the tower is not showing in our case study. So any estate is out of the question.
There is only 2 possible answers: restaurant or movie theater/ stage theater ok. House by definition is small and quaint, medium size to the most. Garden is the crowd, the attendees, the clients meaning the customers. House is first the garden second. Therefore the venue is more important than who attends. The moon is next to the fox: entertainment or creative work. The bear is management, food or money. So really by deduction there is only these 2 possibilities...

Phoenix Rising

Sylvie Steinbach said:
Case study 5

Identify the profession based on this result:

15-bear + 32-moon + 14-fox + 4-house + 20-garden

Ps: multiple correct answers possible.
from the fox, firstly to the moon a creative or artistic job which sets a nice mood.
fox+house-He is an employee within the house.
bear-high up in his job, and to do with cashflow therefore a manager, supervisor. Bear also deals with food, diet and nutrition

Moon-creative and artistic
Bear+moon-managing something creative, creative food.

House+garden, theatre or restaurant.

So managing a restaurant because of the bear suggests food.

Case study 6

Same inquiry.

18-dog + 5-tree + 14-fox + 19-tower + 20-garden

:)[/QUOTE]

key card fox
tree+fox-holistic worker, health field
fox+tower-administrative employee
Dog+tree-doctor or nurse
tower+garden, a tall building where people come to gather.

With the suggestions of all the health cards, he will have to be a doctor or nurse in a hospital.