WHAT Tarot Deck are You?

JackofWands

Fun! My result:

Renaissance Tarot

You have refined taste and a real appreciation of beauty. You place a high value on the traditional cornerstones of culture. Renaissance TarotYou see the world through the eyes of a romantic yet you possess the deep wisdom of the ancients. You feel a profound connection with a different time and place. You are a conduit to the stars and the angels. You are the Renaissance Tarot.

It's a pity the quiz only does US Games decks, though.

greatdane

Very cool, Jack of Wands

Well, yes, I understand, but it is on the USG site so....

But I thought ATers might find it fun to play. So what did you think of your result?

Barleywine

Renaissance tarot for me too (I knew I should have picked riding across Europe on a black Harley with the wind in my hair!) I do like the deck but thought it was OOP. I could buy it just to make me forgive Williams the PoMo Tarot :D

Scarlet Woodland

Chrysalis Tarot
You have a romantic nature and a whimsical spirit. You are energetic and inquisitive.

You are a seeker of the truth yet a believer of magic. You have quietly observed life, learning all you can along the way. Now you are poised to take flight and explore the world. You are the butterfly of transformation. You are Chrysalis Tarot.

Not bad at all. Rather a rose tinted way of describing me :D but I can't disagree (though my other half would laugh to hear me described as energetic haha).

What did you come out as greatdane?

Amanda

I got the same (Renaissance). :) Kind of surprised I got that one with some of the choices I picked.

Barleywine

I got the same (Renaissance). :) Kind of surprised I got that one with some of the choices I picked.

Maybe they haven't been selling enough of them?

Padma

I got Renaissance as well. Wow, they are really pushing that deck! :joke:

I think...if I was really a tarot deck, I might be the Touchstone by Kat Black.

Barleywine

I got Renaissance as well. Wow, they are really pushing that deck! :joke:

I think...if I was really a tarot deck, I might be the Touchstone by Kat Black.

I'd like to think I'd be the Thoth, but I'd probably blow a couple of fuses and fry a few circuits trying to channel "the whole of (Crowley') Magickal Mind."