WHAT Tarot Deck are You?

Morwenna

I got Renaissance. (So what else is new?) :D It's a pretty deck, but I never considered it.

Wonder why they seem not to have things in the mix like the Morgan Greer or the Hanson-Roberts or the Whimsical or the Halloween? Yeah, they must be trying to sell certain decks. ;)

I'd probably be the Hanson-Roberts. :) I think the only reason I didn't pick "cozy cottage" is that the one they pictured was a Beach cottage! If it were a woodland-type cottage or a thatched-roof or log one, I'd have been SO there!

Obsydian

This is a cute way to discover new decks as well!

Dreaming Way Tarot

You have a romantic nature and a whimsical spirit. You are energetic and inquisitive

When you walk into a room, people notice! You express yourself with creative flair. You color outside the lines and usually with dazzling colors. You find innovative approaches to everything you do. You are Dreaming Way Tarot.

Annabelle

My result was the Golden Tarot, which doesn't surprise me at all :).

Teyata

Crystal Visions Tarot

I got Crystal Visions Tarot:

"You have a romantic nature and a whimsical spirit. You are energetic and inquisitive.

You are an intriguing mix of earthy and ethereal. You find inspiration all around you, in nature and in the fantastical realm. You express your many different moods through the colors you wear and the songs you sing. You are Crystal Visions Tarot."

I'd describe myself as whimsical and inquisitive, so yeah. It works :D

crystalrose

Interesting! I think the description fits me... Almost makes me want to buy the deck LOL.

Dreaming Way Tarot

When you walk into a room, people notice! You express yourself with creative flair. You color outside the lines and usually with dazzling colors. You find innovative approaches to everything you do. You are Dreaming Way Tarot.

celticnoodle

Another Renaissance deck here. :laugh: and, no, I'm not buying it either. Pretty deck though.

One question really didn't fit--as my hubby doesn't play any musical instrument. but since we love the sound of the cello, I picked that. Most of the other questions, I could've chosen any of the 3 offered, and the only one that wasn't like that was the traveling question. Hubby and I both are not motorcyle people--but hot air balloon or the train is a big YES! Too bad you can only select one answer. :D

A fun site though. :)

delinfrey

I got Archeon Tarot.

Archeon Tarot:

You are attracted to the esoteric and the evocative. You are not afraid to explore the shadow side of yourself.

You are someone who follows your instincts and trusts your intuition, even when they lead to unknown realms. You are a keen observer and see things that others miss, especially in the symbolism of the deep subconscious. You have a dark, seductive beauty. You are Archeon Tarot.

Uncanny - the Archeon Tarot is one of my favourite decks.

feynrir

I am the Archeon Tarot--a deck I have never once paid attention to!
Off to learn about it; the cover image on the box looks glorious.

I really don't need more decks, USGames! Your quiz was fun but I see what you're after!!!