De-Enabling Thread

Probie

I have found this to be a problem: Osho died in 1990 amdist controversy - including downing Ghandi [for all the wrong reasons that is, Ghandi wasn't much of a father/husband if you look into it] to take the place of the cherry on top. This also makes putting "Osho" as the author in these times problematic. In pre-modernity it would be seen as a sign of respect (i.e., "by Osho" = "from the School of Osho"), but in contemporary times it's misleading.

I agree about dead & live bad gurus, I still struggle to have hesed/agape towards Hitler & Stalin. I also find Uncle Al hard to saddle up next to as well, if for no other reason than his mountain climbing debacle that resulted in 4 needless & senseless deaths. Then add his treatment of Rose (1st wife), the suicide connected to the Abbey of Thelema, the whole debacle of...(list continues for far too long)

Aerin

Debra said:
Some people say the Osho Zen reliably zooms in on the bad news and the most hopeless and depressing aspects of any situation.

It just keeps on and on at you to Stop Thinking.

The trouble is, when the house is empty something else has the room to move in...and it could be something far worse. *bad music*

Creepy.

ps an environmental health officer told me the same sort of thing about people using all those antibacterial sprays. So, there you are: Osho Zen is the Tarot equivalent of an antibacterial spray. Maybe.

gregory

It's rather ORANGE....

MysticalMoose

I always feel like it's telling me off for not being calm & spiritual enough

Master_Margarita

evelone said:
Victoria herself shows up as a child, a young woman, an older woman, a slightly older woman, a very old woman...

Queen Victoria was the Oprah of her day. Now ponder THAT.

:heart: M_M~

Debra

They do have similar bosom configurations

:bugeyed:

So to speak. :D:

Le Fanu

Osho Zen

You want evil tarot decks in your house, drenched in satantic vibes, glowing by night like the embers of Hades? Then the Osho Zen's the deck for you!

daphne

Le Fanu said:
You want evil tarot decks in your house, drenched in satantic vibes, glowing by night like the embers of Hades? Then the Osho Zen's the deck for you!

Looooooooooool! Fanu, DisableKing the Great!
Definitely not even looking at Osho now.