Tarot Illuminati

magpie9

Everyone is indeed entitled etc. I want it.
Me too. Very Much!! I think it will fill my craving for a truly gorgeous baroque deck. So many lately haven't.

Shade

Yowza, glancing at the changes the artist made to certain cards based on feedback given here I'm pretty happy with the evolution of the deck. I never bought the Gendron because of the contrast between photos and digital artwork but there is a sort of fun whimsical sense of collage at play.

I'll definitely get one.

Chiriku

I already hate this deck, befor it's even out. Yuck!! Everything ''Illuminati'' makes me shudder..
It doesn't have anything to do with the Illuminati. I assumed it did too until I went to the deck's Facebook site (it's open to non-FBers like me) and saw it has nothing to with them. It was just a (slightly unfortunate) choice of title for the deck.

And I plan to buy it.

weaver

As soon as Amazon listed this deck, I pre-ordered it. To the extent anyone can tell anything from online images, I think the Tarot Illuminati looks great. I am really looking forward to working with such a vibrant deck.

Celtictarot

Youch! I am afraid I won't be busy this deck either, purely as the colours hurt my eyes. Sorry LS, but I am considering the Fairy Lights tarot and own the Harmonious deck so I am not anti - LS.

♥ to LS.

Le Fanu

If someone were to gift me this deck, I would trash or burn it! It's that bad the kind of reaction I have to it.
It's looking good.

I :heart: decks that provoke this reaction. Game of Thrones? Thank goodness I can't see it myself.

Keep the negative reactions coming, it reinforces how excited I am about this deck. :D

Padma

I love it. :D It's in my cart!

ETA Took a fair good look on all the Facebook links...and now I know why I want it: I love the horses! They're the best darned horses I have seen in a Tarot deck, imo. Also I am rather fond of the Tudor age and therefore enjoy the idea of having Queen Elizabeth I and her papa, Henry Rex, in the deck. :) All that drapery is rather nice, too. That's all!

VGimlet

I pre-ordered as soon as it was available. This is why it's so good tarot comes in limitless flavors. :D (And I have very eclectic tarot tastes.)

Nina*

.................................:rolleyes:.................................................

Exactly!

I think it looks stunning. I might never use it for readings (though I think I would), but I'd buy it anyway for its obvious beauty.