What are you currently awaiting in the mail?

Gerbear

Marion said:
Where could I see images of that one Gerbear? Marion

There have been two listings on ebay recently, one from Frank Jensen, and the other from friends of the artist. It's not in any database, and I've seen only the review in Manteia, which was quoted in the listing. Tarot Garden won one, so it should be in their database soon. Perhaps Jeannette could send you a scan. It's a round deck, in shades of wheat, with subtle pastel colors for each of the suits. Dragons, of course, are dominant, and they have nice emotive expressions on their faces. The artist has a degenerative eye disease and will not be making any more decks. I managed to get the last one she made.

Diana

Ancient Tarot of Piedmont-Liguria. You can see some scans over at www.tarotgarden.com

I won it quite cheaply on e-bay. A sniper tried to snipe me in the last ten seconds, but his aim was bad.

Moonbow* is sending it to me because the shipper only shipped to the UK.

I think it's going to be a very nice addition to my small collection of Marseille kind of decks.

Theia

The only deck that I'm waiting on id the Halloween deck, I think its lost in mail time and space????

Cerulean

Happy Hundred

1. A 100 card deck and book set that was $20 off the usual $50 set by Foolscap Press...the Gotthold and Gotthold Transformation.

2. Since it's almost April, the D'Estensi Tarot due in April 2004. I may also get the
Dotti "Mary Stuart" deck, both from Alidastore.com

3. I actually won an out of print vintage deck off of E-Bay, a 1973 RWS clone with booklet and box...it is an odd one called the Prophesy Tarot. It was $30.00, all that I would put down.

The others aren't due soon..

Mari H.

Alta

Ator's International Icon Tarot, Elite Tarot and Golden.

:D :D also a CD by Molly Johnson :D

lunakasha

THE GOLDEN IS COMING!!!!!

I just found out that my beautiful Golden Tarot has been shipped from tarotgarden yesterday, and should be arriving by the end of the week.....YIPPEEEEEEE!!!! I have been drooling over the images online, and reading reviews here on AT for the last week or two, waiting for the moment when I finally get to hold them, my own precious little cards of gold! :D

I also have Vargo's Gothic Tarot and Madame Endora's Fortune Cards coming with the Golden....so I have many, MANY hours of exploring to look foarward to!

:) Luna

baba-prague

lunakasha said:

Are they in English, by any chance??? Also, are they expensive?
Where did you order them from??? Sorry for all the questions, but I had not heard of these until just now....

I found a secondhand, but hardly used, set in a bookshop here, but traded them to someone in AT as I just knew I'd never use them (they are nice cards, but I only use a very few Oracle decks). However, I think they are available in Germany still, and I guess amazon.de would be a good place to look. I know that Mystic Eye had them, but they were a lot more expensive there - even with postage I think amazon.de might be the least expensive place to track them down. Best of luck!

mj07

two more

every time I say I'm going to stop buying tarot decks I start getting this itch... came again this morning so I ordered Secret Tarot and Cosmic Tarot + book from Amazon! Eeeek! somebody stop me!