A new De-enabling thread for 2008

BrightEye

I want a mini Fey and the Tarot of Metamorphosis. Now de-enable me, please.

Skimo

I have been searching informations about the mini Fey and from what I have read it doesn't exist...

If you want to be de-enabled from the standard version, you should make a research on this thread and the previous one, a lot of things have already been said.

If you still aren't de-enabled after, please look in the trading forum, don't buy a new one...

Lavandula

That could just do the trick, Skimo. I'm almost talked out of the Whimsical, but I'm having trouble not wanting the Illuminated. I'll send you a pm.

magpie9

BrightEye said:
I want a mini Fey and the Tarot of Metamorphosis. Now de-enable me, please.
Metamorphosis. OK. Wonderful imaginative art, but almost entirely useless for Tarot. The MINORS is the thing. There is no connection to any system in the minors, so what you have is all these very interesting pictures that claim to be the 6 of swords or whatever, and absolutely don't connect at all. It's waaaay past an intuitive read, it's maybe a totally wrecked on acid read. I personally don't feel it should be necessary to drug myself up in order to read a deck, but maybe I'm just funny that way.

magpie9

:p Just following your lead, Deb :p

Lavandula

magpie9 said:
, so what you have is all these very interesting pictures that claim to be the 6 of swords or whatever, and absolutely don't connect at all. It's waaaay past an intuitive read, it's maybe a totally wrecked on acid read.

LOL Magpie! I can think of a few decks that fall into this category. Maybe it's a new system in itself? Decks that must be read under the influence... :D

Ange

New Rules for Ange.

I do not need any more decks.
I do not need to look on the 'cards' bit of the forum.
I do not need to click on links of anyone else's cards.
I do not need more than 2 decks and 1 oracle.
I do not need to look on ebay at decks.
I do not need to sneak into old musty book shops looking for decks.

I will allow myself a book....just the one book at sometime in the future.
I will allow myself to get a nice bag for the cards sometime.
I will allow myself to buy the odd nice scented candle for my readings.

:) :) :) :)

Who am I trying to kid.....:)

Ang x

BrightEye

magpie9 said:
Metamorphosis. OK. Wonderful imaginative art, but almost entirely useless for Tarot. The MINORS is the thing. There is no connection to any system in the minors, so what you have is all these very interesting pictures that claim to be the 6 of swords or whatever, and absolutely don't connect at all.
Ok, nice try, Magpie, but this is actually having an enabling effect on me. Even Ange's little mantra, which I say about 3 times a day, doesn't really work.

Debra

Come now girls. De-enabling doesn't mean vows of poverty and chastity, to the nunnery with you! You don't have to forswear sex, shoes, chocolate and tarot...it's just a matter of being judicious, is all.

:D