Tar-astrology

Maggiemay

cardlady22 said:
ROFL! You should see all the Card Charts I have . . . in books, in folders, saved on my computer . . . if there's a way to depict the calendar and/or 360 degrees of the circle, I'm all over it!

You are soooo funny...I could just imagine the ''wiring'' going on inside of your brain....everywhere the neuro-transmitters are looking there is neon signs saying : card charts! card charts! LOL

Just poking some friendly fun at you..... my brain has fried a long LONG time ago!! lol

cardlady22

Oh, I need to be poked fun at! My little flights of fancy would consume me if someone didn't smack that fly swatter and give my poor brain a break- because it sure doesn't turn off by itself!

I have the book in my Amazon cart, but I've totally surpassed my Christmas limit. Patience is *not* fun.

Maggiemay

cardlady22 said:
Patience is *not* fun.

Patience? Who dat? never heard of it... lol :)

silverwings94

The book has arrived. Santa must have bugged Amazon to get it here early. I haven't had a chance to look at it yet , hopefully I will get a chance tonight.
Kat

Maggiemay

silverwings94 said:
The book has arrived. Santa must have bugged Amazon to get it here early. I haven't had a chance to look at it yet , hopefully I will get a chance tonight.
Kat

Of course he did! lol

Thanks for the heads up. Take your time to read it though.... We'll wait patiently! ( not) lol

No seriously, enjoy it.

Maggie

silverwings94

Just flipping through the pages it looks really interesting. So I will defineletly keep you both posted
Happy Holidays,
Kat
Maggiemay said:
Of course he did! lol

Thanks for the heads up. Take your time to read it though.... We'll wait patiently! ( not) lol

No seriously, enjoy it.

Maggie

cardlady22

Thanks, Kat! Happy Holidays to you, too.

I know I'm going to break down and order it, no matter what!

Maggiemay

Thanks kat, you are a doll!

Happy holidays to both you and cardlady22.

Maggie :)

silverwings94

Happy Holidays to you also.
May you both receive the gift of love and light during this special time of the year.
Blessings,
Kat