Horary Readings Round 7 - Answers

Miss Woo

Hi Minderwiz,

Is my reading in this thread? I can't find it and I'm wondering if I have been skipped.

I've just realised that this whole time I have been checking the other Questions thread for my reading while I should have been checking this one!

Sorry, I don't mean to sound demanding :)

MissNine

Feedback

Minderwiz, you are awesome and thank you again from the bottom of my heart for trying not once but twice to get my reading. You've done a great job with this and it's struck a chord as I keep reading it over.

And now for the feedback...

The Second is not configured to the Ascendant by a major aspect, so this is not a placement that suggests you can easily take any necessary actions.

I think that my studies the next 2 months heavily play into the materialistic or livelihood aspect of this situation. I've had to make a sacrifice and it's not putting energy into this relationship or being able to get what I want, which is a devoted or serious relationship. BUT, my career needs to come first. The only person I have to count on is myself. For once in my life, I actually HAVE to have a more casual or slow and steady relationship. It's a killer for me, because patience is not something that comes easy with ADD.

Saturn signifies your SO, as mentioned above. ... The sixth is often linked to sickness or ill health, but more generally it’s a place of bad fortune, it signifies that something is wrong. Saturn is not in any dignity of the Moon, which I would expect if his feelings for you were strong.

He's actually been quite ill and stuck in his home the past two weeks. Also, he's having a hard time of a financial transaction with his ex. They need to tie up financial items related to their divorce.

If we look at the chart from his point of view, his significator is placed in his own twelfth house of loss and enemies. From what you say this might well be a reference to his ex and his present need to sort things out. But even from that perspective, action by him is going to be difficult to put into operation. It’s a chart where both significators suggest that further actions are likely to be difficult on both parts.

For things to proceed, I’d expect there to be a major aspect between both main significators and in one sense there is, by sign the Moon and Saturn are in a trine but whereas this is a beneficial aspect, the Moon is actually separating from Saturn, which suggests things in the past, rather than the future. In such cases the next stage would be to look at the Moon itself, if it were not one of the significators. Sadly it is already in play, and it’s not moving to perfect the outcome desired.

I wondered if the Moon was his ex, but you've stated the ex is likely Venus.

My feeling is that, given the involvement of his ex, it would be better to treat Venus as the significator of his ex, rather than an additional significator for you. Venus is in a separating sextile to Saturn, again a symbol of things in the past. So the chart seems to bear out his relationship with her is past rather than present or future. However as Saturn and Venus are still in a close orb, I can see that his concern with her is not fully over. There is still feelings between them. Venus is in Aquarius, the domicile of Saturn and Saturn is in the Terms of Venus. Her feelings are stronger than his, she may even want him back and I can see that it will not be easy for him to sever ties, though that is what the chart signifies he wants.

Well, this is a positive for me to hear. I haven't been worried there's anything romantic. They are supposedly good friends now and talk every few days. I've seen him drained and exhausted when she contacts him. She drains his positive energy. I can't imagine this "friendship" lasting long, as eventually you realize when a friend is really an emotional vortex.

So we have all but one of the important significators in idle houses and the one that isn’t does not link to the others. This is a chart that suggests no change at all. Things are going to stay as they are for some time.
Well, that's depressing, but good to know.

One crumb of comfort I can offer is that two of the Lots (sometimes called Arabian Parts) of Marriage lie in Sagittarius and are therefore ruled by Jupiter. The chart has the Moon applying to a conjunction with Jupiter. This suggests that marriage is still a likely outcome for you (or the equivalent long term relationship). So don’t be despondent, things will work out but not easily or quickly.

Ok, that's really cool to know, but wasn't expecting that sense of stability after the rest of the chart. Hey, I'll take it! We've only been together a few months, but wasn't expecting anything serious, but it is absolutely comforting and positive to hear that there's long-lasting potential strongly suspected for me and him.

Minderwiz

Reaading for empress_woo_woo

Actually, I like California Tarot's question so I'm going to ask a similar one...

Will I be in a relationship by the end of the year?

Thank you :)

I've taken relationship to mean a long lasting one, akin to marriage, rather than a simple series of dates that fizzle out after a month or two.

The chart cast has Cancer rising, so the Moon is your significator and Saturn signifies the hope for significant other. The Moon is in Sagittarius which is the sixth whole sign house. This is not a good position for action or achieving ends, as it is not configured by major aspect to the Ascendant. The Moon is fast, which suggests that if action can be taken then you will be able to respond quickly but this is the only positive indicator associated with the Moon. In its place the Moon has very little essential dignity, only being in its own Face. Moreover it is waning, and therefore losing power. Taken together they suggest that there's not a lot you can do about achieving the desired outcome.

Saturn is in the same house and sign but some 15 degrees behind the Moon. That puts the Moon out of orb with Saturn and moving away, though as they share the same house and sign, there is some mutual interest but that is as strong as it gets, a weak link.

Neither Moon nor Saturn is applying to a mutual aspect nor in any of each other's dignities, nor are there any other relationships between them that would bring about the perfection of the matter.

In marriage or long term relationship questions it is possible to use the Sun and Venus as additional significators for the man and woman respectively. In this chart the Sun is in 27 Capricorn and Venus is at 17 Aquarius. There is no aspect forming between these two planets. Nor is the Moon applying to an aspect with the Sun, or Venus in any aspect with Saturn.

So there's sadly no indication that you will enter a relationship by the end of the year, or at least a long lasting relationship. This does not preclude one or more short term relationships but I don't see anything that will 'stick'. Sorry not to be more positive. :(

Attachments

• empress_woo_woo.jpg
    empress_woo_woo.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 59

Miss Woo

I've taken relationship to mean a long lasting one, akin to marriage, rather than a simple series of dates that fizzle out after a month or two.

The chart cast has Cancer rising, so the Moon is your significator and Saturn signifies the hope for significant other. The Moon is in Sagittarius which is the sixth whole sign house. This is not a good position for action or achieving ends, as it is not configured by major aspect to the Ascendant. The Moon is fast, which suggests that if action can be taken then you will be able to respond quickly but this is the only positive indicator associated with the Moon. In its place the Moon has very little essential dignity, only being in its own Face. Moreover it is waning, and therefore losing power. Taken together they suggest that there's not a lot you can do about achieving the desired outcome.

Saturn is in the same house and sign but some 15 degrees behind the Moon. That puts the Moon out of orb with Saturn and moving away, though as they share the same house and sign, there is some mutual interest but that is as strong as it gets, a weak link.

Neither Moon nor Saturn is applying to a mutual aspect nor in any of each other's dignities, nor are there any other relationships between them that would bring about the perfection of the matter.

In marriage or long term relationship questions it is possible to use the Sun and Venus as additional significators for the man and woman respectively. In this chart the Sun is in 27 Capricorn and Venus is at 17 Aquarius. There is no aspect forming between these two planets. Nor is the Moon applying to an aspect with the Sun, or Venus in any aspect with Saturn.

So there's sadly no indication that you will enter a relationship by the end of the year, or at least a long lasting relationship. This does not preclude one or more short term relationships but I don't see anything that will 'stick'. Sorry not to be more positive. :(

Yes, I mean a long-lasting relationship like a committed, monogamous relationship or marriage.

Oh, it sounds just awful!

Are these planets going to stay in this position for the whole year? Is that why it's so bad? Or is it because it was just a really bad time to get a reading? When I received your PM about the reading, it actually came at a really bad time when I was in the middle of arguing with someone.

Gee, it looks like I'm going to be a lonely spinster for the rest of my life.

That's all I have for now, sorry, but I will be back with more feedback. Unfortunately, this is a bad time for me.

Thank you very much for taking the time to do my reading :)

eta

Is it possible to find out when things will change? Like will it take years or never? :(

Miss Woo

Actually, that's a good idea...

Maybe I should ask another question like: When will I be in a long-term relationship and who with?

I don't mind waiting until you have the time :)

Minderwiz

empress_woo_woo said:
Oh, it sounds just awful!....Gee, it looks like I'm going to be a lonely spinster for the rest of my life.

Not at all!!! The reading only applies to the period that you specified, up till the end of the this year. So to be clear, I don't see the committed, monogamous relationship being in place by December 2015 but that in no way precludes one from starting in January 2016, or any later date. If you had specified six months, then it would only apply up till the middle of July this year.

Always remember that a reading can be wrong. The chart is interpreted by a human Astrologer (me) and like all humans I can be wrong. What I would suggest is that if nothing has happened by the beginning of July, you try again and re-ask the question.

Miss Woo

Not at all!!! The reading only applies to the period that you specified, up till the end of the this year. So to be clear, I don't see the committed, monogamous relationship being in place by December 2015 but that in no way precludes one from starting in January 2016, or any later date. If you had specified six months, then it would only apply up till the middle of July this year.

Always remember that a reading can be wrong. The chart is interpreted by a human Astrologer (me) and like all humans I can be wrong. What I would suggest is that if nothing has happened by the beginning of July, you try again and re-ask the question.

Thanks very much for this, that's a good idea. Maybe I will ask in August on my birthday.

Minderwiz

danieljuk said:
Hi Minderwiz, happy 2015!
I wondered if you could add me to the Horary queue, no hurry whenever you get to me. I know there is people in front of me and you work through them gradually when you have the time

I would like to know about love. I think in the past you said that you like to do Horary for 6 months, so however far in future you feel comfortable with personally. I would like to know about any possibilities of a new partner in the time frame. or really any new connections which are getting closer. But new relationship possibilities. let me know if you want me to make that more definite as a question or if that is okay. Thank you

The chart cast has Leo rising, making your significator the Sun. This is situated in the Seventh house of partnership. It's in Aquarius, its Detriment. This weakness is usually seen as vulnerability when it comes to relationship horaries, as the significator is placed in the house of the potential partner.

So we know that you want a relationship quite strongly. I know this is in the question but quite often horaries show that the question is speculative rather than of high importance. This one shows that a relationship is important to you.

The other party is signified by Saturn, ruler of Aquarius. Saturn is placed in the fifth house in Sagittarius. Unlike the Sun, it is in no dignity of the other signifcator. That is not surprising, considering that at the moment there is no relationship but it is a caution. There's no guarantee that the other person will like you or wants a relationship.

The two significators are in a partile sextile. This is not a strong aspect but it is an aspect and suggests at the very least there is a good opportunity here. If you were considering a named person, then I'd say you will be in a relationship within six months. As it is, I'm still saying you have a very good opportunity here to do just that.

Interestingly, the Moon throws some light on the situation. Placed in Pisces in the eighth house, the Moon is both fast and waxing, which is extremely good but it's in the eighth house which is not good. Nevertheless the Moon is also in partile aspect to Saturn (though by square.) and sadly rules the twelfth house. In a very close movement the Moon's next aspect is to the Sun and it's just that twenty minutes ahead and faster, so it will perfect before the Sun.

My issue, therefore, is whether the Moon will prohibit the perfection of the Sun/Saturn sextile. I'm not completely sure here as the differences are much less than a degree, in two partile aspects. The Moon should work in your favour in a question, and if it were anything other than Lords 12, 8 or 6, I would definitely plump for a satisfactory outcome. As it is, I have to report a possible fly in the ointment.

That being said, I would still say you have a good chance of overcoming this influence and meeting someone. The twelfth is often seen as you being your own worst enemy, so whatever you do, don't think, 'there's another chance gone' and do nothing. If you come across someone you fancy, then let her know in as polite but firm way as you can. If you draw back then this matter will not come to perfection and the Square of Moon to Saturn will defeat the sextile of Sun to Saturn. Be prepared and don't let it happen.

Attachments

• danieljuk.jpg
    danieljuk.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 54

danieljuk

Hi Minderwiz,

Thank you doing my love and relationship horary. Always love seeing your astrology and reading your posts. I had an horary about a year or so ago from you and it was positive about many aspects of my life but no chance of relationships at this time and this reading is much more positive as a chance at least :)

I really felt this reading fitted me based on my past and present and the things I can confirm. I suffer from health problems and used to think a relationship was impossible at the moment, there would be too much of a burden on my side but I am working through my life and I have something to offer someone else. So the part of the reading about the negative self talk is very true. I have to be careful about having no faith or self sabotaging it but after some working on myself and spiritual development, I think I am ready or nearly ready for this. So that is interesting in connection to the chart.

But also I had some astrology done last year professionally on my birth chart and this year has some very good moments for this to possible happen and I am currently in on my Jupiter return till the Summer. So there is lot's of areas which are saying "it's a good time" :thumbsup:

One interesting thing about the chart (I am not sure if this relates at all or not) I had unrequited love for an Aquarius person but feel that is all put behind me now. Also Saturn the ruler of Aquarius. I am not sure if that relates to real people of course or not. However I am thinking more opportunities would be a new person or a surprise from someone I knew before.

With all the other aspects and the Moon it looks like there is a chance but it all has to come together. This really does reflect my life but it does look like this year has a good chance of it. It if doesn't happen I might have a new friend and maybe some more time before relationships happen. There is a lot to come together for this to happen I think but I shall be optimistic :)

This all does reflect other divination readings by me personally and other things and my development that I might be open and ready for a relationship but I can see that I have to show interest and not pass up the chance!

Thanks, I loved this reading! It's a bit "touch and go!" but I take it positively. I will update how it goes and if anything happens in future :) :thumbsup:

The chart cast has Leo rising, making your significator the Sun. This is situated in the Seventh house of partnership. It's in Aquarius, its Detriment. This weakness is usually seen as vulnerability when it comes to relationship horaries, as the significator is placed in the house of the potential partner.

So we know that you want a relationship quite strongly. I know this is in the question but quite often horaries show that the question is speculative rather than of high importance. This one shows that a relationship is important to you.

The other party is signified by Saturn, ruler of Aquarius. Saturn is placed in the fifth house in Sagittarius. Unlike the Sun, it is in no dignity of the other signifcator. That is not surprising, considering that at the moment there is no relationship but it is a caution. There's no guarantee that the other person will like you or wants a relationship.

The two significators are in a partile sextile. This is not a strong aspect but it is an aspect and suggests at the very least there is a good opportunity here. If you were considering a named person, then I'd say you will be in a relationship within six months. As it is, I'm still saying you have a very good opportunity here to do just that.

Interestingly, the Moon throws some light on the situation. Placed in Pisces in the eighth house, the Moon is both fast and waxing, which is extremely good but it's in the eighth house which is not good. Nevertheless the Moon is also in partile aspect to Saturn (though by square.) and sadly rules the twelfth house. In a very close movement the Moon's next aspect is to the Sun and it's just that twenty minutes ahead and faster, so it will perfect before the Sun.

My issue, therefore, is whether the Moon will prohibit the perfection of the Sun/Saturn sextile. I'm not completely sure here as the differences are much less than a degree, in two partile aspects. The Moon should work in your favour in a question, and if it were anything other than Lords 12, 8 or 6, I would definitely plump for a satisfactory outcome. As it is, I have to report a possible fly in the ointment.

That being said, I would still say you have a good chance of overcoming this influence and meeting someone. The twelfth is often seen as you being your own worst enemy, so whatever you do, don't think, 'there's another chance gone' and do nothing. If you come across someone you fancy, then let her know in as polite but firm way as you can. If you draw back then this matter will not come to perfection and the Square of Moon to Saturn will defeat the sextile of Sun to Saturn. Be prepared and don't let it happen.

Minderwiz

Reading for jean bosco

Hi Minderwiz,

I'd like to move to Vienna because I'm not doing so well where I'm living now. How would a move work out? I'd have to search for a flat/room and job etc and not run out of money while doing so... I've already lived there before.

Thank you!

The chart cast has the Cancer rising, so you are signified by the Moon, which is in Aries in the tenth place. You are clearly concerned about your career/social actions. Aries is not a good sign for the Moon, because it is a diurnal one but its ruler Mars, is a Sect Mate (both nocturnal planets). Mars itself is in the ninth place, associated with religion, law, but also dreams and other divinatory activities like Astrology. So you are hoping that this reading will help. There's no aspect between Mars and the Moon, they are averse to each other but both are in good places. Mars ruler is Jupiter, which is retrograde in the second place, possibly suggesting that money is likely to flow out rather than in at the moment. The Moon is in none of her own dignities, so she is Peregrine - there's a need for guidance or help, otherwise you end up getting nowhere.

The exaltation planet of Aries is the Sun and that is in the eighth place, and in its own detriment of Aquarius. It rules the second place and that is another indicator that things are not really going well in terms of income. The Sun is also the Triplicity ruler of the Fire Signs by Day so that concern about income is accentuated and again echoed by the Moon being in the Terms of Jupiter and the Face of Mars. Career and income are at the heart of this question.

The question concerns a move to Vienna as a means of remedying the situation. As you already live in Austria and have connections with Vienna, having lived there before, I would judge the significators of a move to be Mercury, ruler of the third house of short or familiar journeys and possibly Venus, ruler of the fourth house of home or homeland. The fourth house contains the Moon's North Node, which is seen as being a benefic in some branches of horary. So there is a clear attraction to the move.

Mercury is placed in the eighth house, as is Venus. So both the journey and attraction to Vienna may be unable to remedy the situation. Venus is also Peregrine, Mercury is not much better, having dignity only by Face. The eighth house also has signification for other people's money, so that has some relevance to the question. Its ruler Saturn is also badly placed in the sixth house and in Sagittarius, where it too is Peregrine. So we have several relevant planets which are badly placed and/or Peregrine. This doesn't point to the move being successful in terms of it's end purpose.

The Moon's aspects are firstly an application to Saturn by trine and Saturn rules other people's money. So something might be coming your way at your current location. That is followed by a sextle to the Sun, your money. There is some Reception here, given the Sun is the exaltation and triplicity ruler of the Moon but its poor condition does not suggest this will be a major improvement.

Thereafter, the Moon's next aspects are to Mercury (the trip) and Jupiter berore it move on the Venus.

From this, I'd say that there's no compelling reason, yet, to move. There may well be income on it's way. However I can see that things are not as good as they could be and this might not prove enough to keep you in your current location. However for the moment, the move is not offering any real improvement in the situation. As the Moon is well placed and waxing, you can still quickly react to events, so if nothing does materialise, you can rethink that move.

Attachments

• jean bosco.jpg
    jean bosco.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 57